Hypothetical Question of the Week: If Janet Did A Duo-Stadium Tour, Who Would Co-Headline?

Usher

Robin Thicke

Missy Elliot

Busta Rhymes

Ne-Yo

Outkast?

Chris Brown might even actually work for her and tie the generational gap. Although MJ fans might not like that

Yes

No

No

No

No

Fuck no

Hell no

For a producer/DJ.. You have bad sense of music AND I said Stadium tours.. None of those artists you named can sell out an Basketball arena alone

Yes

No

No

No

No

Fuck no

Hell no

For a producer/DJ.. You have bad sense of music AND I said Stadium tours.. None of those artists you named can sell out an Basketball arena alone

Not to sound betraying but neither can Janet alone at this point. At least not from what we've seen with the last two tours.

Sure she could have some hot new artist with her but why when her fans are older than 30? It just doesn't mesh well.

LL Cool J was perfect but we all know how that turned out. What other veteran acts besides Prince do you have in mind?

And we know that women touring with her is out of the question unless they're a rapper.

So please tell us which RnB/Pop acts are selling tickets these days? I'd like to hear it.

Not to sound betraying but neither can Janet alone at this point. At least not from what we've seen with the last two tours.

Sure she could have some hot new artist with her but why when her fans are older than 30? It just doesn't mesh well.

LL Cool J was perfect but we all know how that turned out. What other veteran acts besides Prince do you have in mind?

And we know that women touring with her is out of the question unless they're a rapper.

So please tell us which RnB/Pop acts are selling tickets these days? I'd like to hear it.

Eff, the problem with ur list is if Janet aint selling out stadiums no more ...then the artists you named ARE NOT gonna make up for the seats that her name cant sell. At least with Usher he has an audience that will come see him and inconjuction with Janet..it is more probable...but Missy? Busta? ,etc ...They werent big Touring Acts. They arent BIG headlining names. :mellow: which means they would not be much help for the Box Office

you had to at least be doin arenas before you could join forces with Janet for a joint Stadium Tour. Simple math. Your opinion is flawed due to Game's initial question of "Stadium Tour". We're not talking about an opening act..

Acts have to be BIG to sell out stadiums. They were juss platinum artists. They are not big names like Jay, Kanye or Eminem

But she has :umm:

LL Cool J never dueted with Janet :umm: he opened for her

None of the flops you mentioned are selling theatre :umm:

Eff, the problem with ur list is if Janet aint selling out stadiums no more ...then the artists you named ARE NOT gonna make up for the seats that her name cant sell. At least with Usher he has an audience that will come see him and inconjuction with Janet..it is more probable...but Missy? Busta? ,etc ...They werent big Touring Acts. They arent BIG headlining names. :mellow: which means they would not be much help for the Box Office

you had to at least be doin arenas before you could join forces with Janet for a joint Stadium Tour. Simple math. Your opinion is flawed due to Game's initial question of "Stadium Tour". We're not talking about an opening act..

Acts have to be BIG to sell out stadiums. They were juss platinum artists. They are not big names like Jay, Kanye or Eminem

But we know that's not happening so please name some people who actually compliment Janet?

Madonna never happening

Prince sounds nice but never happening

Beyonce never happening

Justin Timberlake never never never

I mean lets try to be at least realistic here. So anyone else besides Usher the Emperor of Pop?

I still dont see any names coming from those who criticized my list.

I like how you kinda dismissed your list of blah

P!nk would be amazing.. and I named Mariah because seeing Mariah & Janet together bc of their legacy