Keyshia ..Keyshia ..Keyshia .. tf are you doing ???

janetDAYZ

So I'm looking an this interview on tv of Keyshia Cole ..and ..

She says that her latest video that she just dropped is the 7TH VIDEO that she has released to support this upcoming album :blink: but she still doesn't know WHEN her album is releasing but she's shooting a total of 14. :blink: One for every song on the album but she doesn't know if she's gonna drop the next 7 videos all together or one at a time. It's suppose to be a "story telling album" :mellow:

What is goin on with these artists and the business side of things. No real plan.. they're juss doin shit. Is that even smart and/profitable for someone like her to be aiming to shoot 14 videos? And on top of that no definitive plan of how this album is being handled. It's juss reminding me of how Mariah's shit was all over the place. What's goin on these days?

I don't think people have figured out any one plan that works to sell music, the problem is you can sell today and no guarantee about tomorrow whomever you may be. I mean Katy Perry took a hit, Mariah, another hit, Keyshia does R&B too, and that has a limited audience as Norman alluded to

I don't think people have figured out any one plan that works to sell music, the problem is you can sell today and no guarantee about tomorrow whomever you may be. I mean Katy Perry took a hit, Mariah, another hit, Keyshia does R&B too, and that has a limited audience as Norman alluded to

That's my point...with Keyshia being r&b she's been struggling ..so why not have some kind of plan, at least? It juss doesn't make sense to juss be doin a bunch of random shit and not have a plan. You gone shoot 7 videos? Spending all that money and still don't even know when your album is releasing ? :blink: why move that quick ? Yo shit might end up getting shelved and you'd be done wasted money with nothing to show for it. Juss like how Ciara was releasing all those singles from her "One Army" album ..and then the shit ended up being scrapped

That awkward moment when Katy Perry didn't flop :umm:

That's my point...with Keyshia being r&b she's been struggling ..so why not have some kind of plan, at least? It juss doesn't make sense to juss be doin a bunch of random shit and not have a plan. You gone shoot 7 videos? Spending all that money and still don't even know when your album is releasing ? :blink: why move that quick ? Yo shit might end up getting shelved and you'd be done wasted money with nothing to show for it. Juss like how Ciara was releasing all those singles from her "One Army" album ..and then the shit ended up being scrapped

Well they don't know how their work will be perceived by the masses.. They don't market research their music/brand

I think 'Roar' was an okay choice but I would've lead with 'Dark Horse'. Moreso that 'Unconditionally' and 'Birthday' were such boring choices, and I'm not sold on 'This Is How We Do' either. Great video but the song is a snooze.

Agree so much. Tho Unconditionally is beautiful, it didn't deserve 3rd single booking

• Upvote 1