NEW VIDEO : NICKI MINAJ - ANACONDA

janetDAYZ

seems a little desperate for attention, she's a cute girl though. I needed more man candy, where is Michael with the big dick?! :umm: Drake aint it.

You know damn well that Drake is well-endowed otherwise Rihanna wouldn't keep going back to him :rolleyes:

rihannagifs.tumblr-2.gif

Drake probably tucks. :rolleyes:  His acting was really good towards the end though, he really seems like he was thirsty for that fresh water tuna.

he can tuck in me :shifty:

Come right in. Set your bag down. I took a night off for you. Go ahead and turn the lights off 

sexy-drake-o.gif

I was hoping after 'Stupid Hoe' she would be done with crap like this. Don't know how anyone finds it sexy.

And between 'Anaconda' and that horrid Meghan Trainor song I'm a bit sick of hating on "skinny bitches." If a girl made a song slamming all the heavy bitches it would be branded offensive.

YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS... Shoryuken ha *breaks down into the tootsie roll*

This song is horrible. 

I wanted it to end :lol: the video is juvenile, but if I can listen to Iggy I can fuck with a sista in the game at least getting views, its easy to hate on her, because she's her BUT with some actually good music, I would fuck with her, and yes Drake!!! him looking beefy :shifty: