NEW VIDEO : NICKI MINAJ - ANACONDA

janetDAYZ

Doesn't matter what the average listener knows. That doesn't take away the facts. ALLL collabos though? I cannot name a rapper who only releases collaborations and banks off em because she's probably the only one... She's just a pawn in the industry's game and you know it 

That's not a gimmick... That's a marketing tool... She's selling sex, clearly... Show me a female musician who doesn't sell sex and I'll show you my peen.. I'll wait :coffee:

All Iggy's singles are collabs now? Stop reaching so hard, this is just ridic, you know she released solo singles because you tried to come for them. And if youcan't name another rapper who "banks" off of them, you don't know enough about rappers (especially female ones)

It's a gimmick,, she's not selling sex she's flaunting her fake ass the same way J.Lo flaunts her real ass. And theres Rebbie Jackson, Yolanda Adams, Leela James, Chrissette Michelle, Kelly Price, Lorde, Banks, Queen Latifah,  Lauryn Hill and Whitney (just to name a few)

All Iggy's singles are collabs now? Stop reaching so hard, this is just ridic, you know she released solo singles because you tried to come for them. And if youcan't name another rapper who "banks" off of them, you don't know enough about rappers (especially female ones)

It's a gimmick,, she's not selling sex she's flaunting her fake ass the same way J.Lo flaunts her real ass. And theres Rebbie Jackson, Yolanda Adams, Leela James, Chrissette Michelle, Kelly Price, Lorde, Banks, Queen Latifah,  Lauryn Hill and Whitney (just to name a few)

Oh I'm sorry, I misspoken.. Her hits are collabos... Her two... forgettable hits :)

Hmmm Only half of those names matter... no.. just the last three.. Lorde just started & Yolanda Adams is a gospel singer :umm: C'mon JIF... Let's stick to artists that are at least popular 

Lemme correct myself since every LITTLE word has to be taken literally... 

Show me a female pop/Hip-hop artist who doesn't sell sex AND doesn't write their lyrics and I'll show you JarryIF's peen :coffee: 

There.. fixed

y'all stay perched in the Rap Queen's thread tho :umm: 

Edited by Game Zbornak

Doesn't matter what the average listener knows. That doesn't take away the facts. ALLL collabos though? I cannot name a rapper who only releases collaborations and banks off em because she's probably the only one... She's just a pawn in the industry's game and you know it

That's not a gimmick... That's a marketing tool... She's selling sex, clearly... Show me a female musician who doesn't sell sex and I'll show you my peen.. I'll wait :coffee:

It does when you try to claim she's relying on pop princesses. Katy isn't being used to promote this single; that she co-wrote it is nothing more than a fun fact. Or is your problem with Rita Ora and Charli XCX? I can tell you neither of them are pop princesses. You're basing "ALLL collabos" off what, five singles? That's nothing.

Sex is not a gimmick!? Shut up. :lmao:

• Upvote 2

Oh I'm sorry, I misspoken.. Her hits are collabos... Her two... forgettable hits :)

Hmmm Only half of those names matter... no.. just the last three.. Lorde just started & Yolanda Adams is a gospel singer :umm: C'mon JIF... Let's stick to artists that are at least popular 

Lemme correct myself since every LITTLE word has to be taken literally... 

There.. fixed

y'all stay perched in the Rap Queen's thread tho :umm: 

:lmao: Not here for the opinion, 1 of those hit's is the longest running #1 of any female rapper period....how "forgetable" :)  >_<

Your excuses mean nothing, point is, there are successful female artists in every genre who don't sell sex but have success, so get ta flashin.

Fine, half the folks here already seent it and lusted over it, so no problem for me, but still "relevant" or not, it's been acomplished, PERIOD, and Adele & Lorde are both writers of their music and don't sell sex, so move on, theres no winning this for you dear >_<

But we're not in Missy's thread, we're in her & Lil Kim & Lisa's cheap immitations, and yall keep inviting us back so that's on you :)

Y'all still in here pressed over Nicki.. Ch.  :coffee:

Of course and TE joined the party but that's no surprise

VM2zkM_zps2536a9c3.gif

Y'all doing too much for so little. Just give Nicki some credit where's credit's due 

I'm still trying to find out what Iggy is doing that's more original and better than Nicki :umm:

All it takes is not basing your image & style & sound directly off established & successful (and better) acts, that's all it takes to be better than Nicki to me  :coffee:

Girl bye. Iggy does't write her own music so she doesn't even have control of her sound.

& Iggy got ass shots much like someone who you are bashing. So crafting her own image.  Right.

• Upvote 1

And purchasing pop divas' songs #originality

Girl bye. Iggy does't write her own music so she doesn't even have control of her sound.

& Iggy got ass shots much like someone who you are bashing. So crafting her own image.  Right.

:yawn: And nobody cares about any of that. Unless either of you are naming 1 direct rap artist where it's blatantly obvious Iggy got her image, all you opinions about how much or little she writes means nothing because the public don't care, because she's not the 1st artist to be accused of the same, but it's not like she's biting off of someones image, style & sound entirely, now unless you can prove that, your done..... :wave:

:yawn: And nobody cares about any of that. Unless either of you are naming 1 direct rap artist where it's blatantly obvious Iggy got her image, all you opinions about how much or little she writes means nothing because the public don't care, because she's not the 1st artist to be accused of the same, but it's not like she's biting off of someones image, style & sound entirely, now unless you can prove that, your done..... :wave:

does it really have to be entirely? That means you know she's biting off a few, maybe not entirely but she is biting. She's definitely biting off somebody with that southern accent when she raps knowing she doesn't even speak like an american lol. Oh well i'm pretty much done talking about this. Fact still remains Nicki >>>>>> Iggy. Has lasted longer than expected, will last longer than Iggy, will continue to outsell Iggy, and will always be bigger than Iggy.

does it really have to be entirely? That means you know she's biting off a few, maybe not entirely but she is biting. She's definitely biting off somebody with that southern accent when she raps knowing she doesn't even speak like an american lol. Oh well i'm pretty much done talking about this. Fact still remains Nicki >>>>>> Iggy. Has lasted longer than expected, will last longer than Iggy, will continue to outsell Iggy, and will always be bigger than Iggy.

Did I ever say she wasn't? Every newbie bites off a few greats, but they don't go all identiy theft the way Nicki does is my point. You're STILL trying the accent? REALLY? I've squashed that every which way and yet your still trying to make that comparable to Nicki? Sorry but all I need to say to clock on that is, theres artist who'll make their voices sound like their favorite music, she isn't the 1st foreigner to have a performance voice of an American & won't be the last. Again, your opinion & after that HORRRRENDOUS prediction you had for Adele, not gonna really ever trust any psychic predictions from you, got a "magic" 8 ball instead :)