So Janet was called out for the ALS ice challenge

janet.1814

Tony Martinez, her personal trainer, is still in London.

He doesn't have English clients (we've been following each other on Twitter/Instagram for years) and if he flew back to LA he would have said so, probably

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

You're saying that if he was back in LA he would have told you?  

He would have posted on Instagram/Twitter 

We follow each other on social media.. I didn't say we chatted or talked though I'm sure I could message him and get him to reply 

I just looked on his instagram.. It's because he's traveling with Gil that you assume that he's with Janet, correct?

I thought you were just basing this off the fact that he was in London like he couldn't have other clients who could afford to go chill in London.

I just looked on his instagram.. It's because he's traveling with Gil that you assume that he's with Janet, correct?

I thought you were just basing this off the fact that he was in London like he couldn't have other clients who could afford to go chill in London.

Gil is in LA.. Working on his other work as well as Janet's (XO in his tweets). Tony is in London working

I'm basing this off observations which will one day turn into facts... Plus, Why would someone fly a personal American trainer from Los Angeles to London to train with them? England doesn't have any personal trainers to fit their needs of their high-end clients? 

Soooooo I, King Game XXV, highly doubt, based off my observations, Tony Martinez is in London for anything other than Janet Jackson

Gil is in LA.. Working on his other work as well as Janet's (XO in his tweets). Tony is in London working

I'm basing this off observations which will one day turn into facts... Why would someone fly a personal American trainer from Los Angeles to London to train with them? England doesn't have any personal trainers for high-end clients?

Soooooo I, King Game XXV, highly doubt, based off my observations, Tony Martinez is in London for anything other than Janet Jackson

For the same reason Janet would fly him out -- because that's who they want to train with. But for our sakes I hope that she is getting back in shape for her videos, and promos, and tour that is coming soon. 

• 1 month later...