Whoops Now sounds so good when it's on full blast with the windows rolled down

bu.

I was going for a drive to the farm yesterday...I was blasting Janet like:

3.gif

But Whoops Now stood out tbh. It was just so fun and people were looking. I felt so proud promoting Janhova. TE can stay mad about that song - my car says it slays! Where Are You Now and Black Cat sounded great too tbh.

A lot of Janet songs goes hard in the car! WHYDFML >>> (the #1s version)

BC yes... But the other two... :umm:

YAS!! Nasty also sounded great. In fact all of her songs did except for the #1s version of Come Back To Me. I genuinely couldn't hear her. The RN1814 Album version sounded heavenly though. For a minute I thought I'd swerved, landed in a ditch and was surrounded by angels singing "All my life I've waited...'

Don't come for Slay Now and Where Is Your Peen Now :umm:

• Upvote 1

YAS!! Nasty also sounded great. In fact all of her songs did except for the #1s version of Come Back To Me. I genuinely couldn't hear her. The RN1814 Album version sounded heavenly though. For a minute I thought I'd swerved, landed in a ditch and was surrounded by angels singing "All my life I've waited...'

Don't come for Slay Now and Where Is Your Peen Now :umm:.

Yes!!!!! It's so fresh! Just pure amazing!

You can keep it.. WAYN >>>

I was walking to town in the heat whilst listening to this. I just felt so happy and so good. I walked into Subway like

tumblr_mknr0dVHAw1qcvaxho5_250.gif

Then when I finished I repeated the song and walked out, I was so hot so I had to strip out of my jacket

Janet-54072aebd9e4f.gif

I was smiling to myself and someone caught my eye and gave me the look. I blushed and shied away:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5858-1365699373-5.g

Becuz its for kids & Disney. She can completely Miss me w/ the rainbows and jump rope :coffee:

tumblr_n2k0k77Jlp1r5spg1o1_400.gif

• Upvote 3

Found it.

'It is truly miraculous no one was killed': 130 vehicles, 200 hurt, a nine-hour delay - the mother of all rush-hour pile-ups at Kent's Sheppey Crossing

It was “truly miraculous” that a series of accidents involving some 130 cars - subjected to Whoops Now on a busy Kent bridge - did not result in deaths, police said today.

Eight of those hurt in the collisions, which took place at about 7.15am, have serious injuries.

Ambulance crews said 33 casualties needed hospital treatment in what were described as “horrendous scenes”. A further 200 people were either triaged by paramedics or given advice should symptoms develop later.

There were reports that the crashes continued for up to 10 minutes and further collisions were prevented by the quick thinking of a lorry driver who parked his lorry across a roundabout to stop further vehicles driving on to the crossing.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/it-is-truly-miraculous-no-one-was-killed-130-vehicles-200-hurt-a-ninehour-delay--the-mother-of-all-rushhour-pileups-at-kents-sheppey-crossing-8799266.html

Found it.

'It is truly miraculous no one was killed': 130 vehicles, 200 hurt, a nine-hour delay - the mother of all rush-hour pile-ups at Kent's Sheppey Crossing

It was “truly miraculous” that a series of accidents involving some 130 cars - subjected to Whoops Now on a busy Kent bridge - did not result in deaths, police said today.

Eight of those hurt in the collisions, which took place at about 7.15am, have serious injuries.

Ambulance crews said 33 casualties needed hospital treatment in what were described as “horrendous scenes”. A further 200 people were either triaged by paramedics or given advice should symptoms develop later.

There were reports that the crashes continued for up to 10 minutes and further collisions were prevented by the quick thinking of a lorry driver who parked his lorry across a roundabout to stop further vehicles driving on to the crossing.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/it-is-truly-miraculous-no-one-was-killed-130-vehicles-200-hurt-a-ninehour-delay--the-mother-of-all-rushhour-pileups-at-kents-sheppey-crossing-8799266.html

thats not the worst part, I heard on Facebook, that when responders got to the scene "Whoops Now" was still playing on auto repeat and in order to secure the scene they had to cut the speakers out to stop the song :mellow:

• Upvote 2