Bop or Flop: Jennifer Lopez feat. Iggy Azalea - Booty

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

So Iggy did the instrumental and Ariana's vocals, cause tho Iggy gets a ton of praise for her contribution to the song, the bulk of the praise goes to the instrumental & the way Ariana sings it, sweetness

Iggy did the intrsumental but isn't credited as a producer.. Your thoughts on this?

Jarrylf clocking like his name Flava Flav.

girl go sit down somewhere :umm:

Nah when you're agreeing with the original post your agreeing with those words, didn't have to come from your own. I asked him a question he didn't answer at the time yet you agreed so thought you could answer it, problem? :)

Oh yes it did have to come from my own. Did you read what I said after I agreed with him? Yeah I said "as if she's that good" or did you forget that part? You can't tell me what I agreed with and what I didn't wtf :mellow: 

The Wikipedia page for the song.. It mentions nothing about Iggy doing the instrumentals. Only Max Martin and 2 other people

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_(Ariana_Grande_song)#Composition

Wiki is pretty reliable nowadays :)

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  Boy you funny

girl go sit down somewhere :umm:

Oh yes it did have to come from my own. Did you read what I said after I agreed with him? Yeah I said "as if she's that good" or did you forget that part? You can't tell me what I agreed with and what I didn't wtf :mellow:

Don't be mad at ma Matt for being right :hmph:

Doesn't matter at all, you agreed and felt the same so I asked you the same question :coffee:

Sooo where's your proof?

Where's yours that's not Wiki based?

Also compsition isn't limited to instrumentals, for rappers it's about the structure of their part, Im looking for credits on the instrumentals home, be a good boy and go fetch dem credits you said you would ;)  :coffee:

Where's yours that's not Wiki based?

Also compsition isn't limited to instrumentals, for rappers it's about the structure of their part, Im looking for credits on the instrumentals home, be a good boy and go fetch dem credits you said you would ;):coffee:

We're talking about the song as a whole.. Not her part and Wiki is only unreliable without sources and there's plenty of sources on that page.. Feel free to read through and click the blue numbers :)

Until then you cannot brag about her composing the instrumental of the song..

Maybe we should call you Flava Flav since you're a coo-coo as the clock around his neck :unsure::asham:

We're talking about the song as a whole.. Not her part and Wiki is only unreliable without sources and there's plenty of sources on that page.. Feel free to read through and click the blue numbers :)

Until then you cannot brag about her composing the instrumental of the song..

Maybe we should call you Flava Flav since you're a coo-coo as the clock around his neck :unsure::asham:

No we're not, we're talkin about the instrumental that gets praised dear. I didn't say Iggy did the instrumental of the song that's you, I didn't say Ariana did, Im saying the instrumental slays and everybody says so and Iggy didn't contribute that lol.  :unsure: I brag about the song slaying.............and by all means I still can & will lol.

Guess I aint the 1 who needs to be called coo-coo :hmph:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  Boy you funny

Don't be mad at ma Matt for being right :hmph:

Doesn't matter at all, you agreed and felt the same so I asked you the same question :coffee:

I ain't mad at matt I just don't like cheerleaders. Some people do stuff on purpose just to be an annoyance cause they know I never really cared for them. Yes it does matter. How you gonna tell me what I felt when I already said what I was talking about? :wacko: this convo is done then. Iggy will never be great. This remix with J-Ho will flop as well.

This is what you said:

If she did do all this.. Please provide a source :umm: meanwhile, Iggy will continue phoning celebrity friends to write her hits..

.........................................wait for it..................................................................SARCASM!!!............................. :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  all that followed was about that?! Lawd Jesus lol I didn't know you thought I was serious, so I gotta put quotes for my sarcasm now I guess :asham:

I ain't mad at matt I just don't like cheerleaders. Some people do stuff on purpose just to be an annoyance cause they know I never really cared for them. Yes it does matter. How you gonna tell me what I felt when I already said what I was talking about? :wacko: this convo is done then. Iggy will never be great. This remix with J-Ho will flop as well.

Boy yes you do, you just don't like them when they're aint cheering for you lol. I didn't tell you what you felt, I told you what your actions implied :coffee:

.........................................wait for it..................................................................SARCASM!!!............................. :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  all that followed was about that?! Lawd Jesus lol I didn't know you thought I was serious, so I gotta put quotes for my sarcasm now I guess :asham:

Mhm.. Keep backtracking :coffee: it looks great on you

:lol: