One joke on 106 & Park about Blue Ivy causes MAJOR Controversy

janetDAYZ

Thou should never come for Blue Ivy!”

Beyonce Fans Petition To Have Karrueche Deported

Karrueche is officially having the worst week ever after being raked over the coals for that Blue Ivy joke on “106 & Park”

It has also been reported that 106 & Park will not be airing for the rest of the week. It's unknown as to if the reason why is related to this Blue Ivy incident.

Now after begging for leniency from Beyonce’s BeyHive and their death threats, a White House petition (yes, WHITE HOUSE) has surfaced to have her deported and/or sent into exile for making a diss towards “America’s princess of the Carter thrown[sic].”

Via Deport Karrueche Tran:

WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:

Deport Karrueche Tran if deportation is not available send her into exile.

Karrueche Tran violated the number one code of the BeyHive Law.

“Thou should never come for Blue Ivy!”

In a tasteless attempt on a national syndicated television show Ms. Tran made a diss towards America’s Princess of the Carter thrown.

And we the BeyAgency demands her deportation effective immediately.

Uhhhh too bad she’s a U.S. citizen.

SMH…what do YOU make of all this???Do Beyonce fans have a right to be in an uproar or is time to cut Krunchy lil Kae Kae some slack????

Vladtv.com

They're doing too much starting a petition. But I stand by what I said in the last Blue Ivy thread and on FB - kids appearances should be off limits imo and that goes for any celeb kids. I don't take issue with their names being joked about but their appearance is something else. I remember when MTO dragged Chillis kid and folks got mad. I think babies and toddlers should be off limits. But that's just me...

• Upvote 2

They're doing too much starting a petition. But I stand by what I said in the last Blue Ivy thread and on FB - kids appearances should be off limits imo and that goes for any celeb kids. I don't take issue with their names being joked about but their appearance is something else. I remember when MTO dragged Chillis kid and folks got mad. I think babies and toddlers should be off limits. But that's just me...

I agree completely. I can't remember if my own comment was in the other thread about her or in her mom's official thread, but regardless, these adults need to leave these kids alone. Blue looked adorable Sunday night, natural hair and all. I can't believe I have to call some of these morons "adults". They surely don't act like it. 

What was the joke?

On Monday's show during a segment about Blue Ivy's hypothetical thoughts during Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards, guest host Karrueche Tran said: "I really did wake up like this, because my parents never comb my hair." Blue Ivy joined her mother onstage at the VMAs.

Keekookala should have known better than to read that off the teleprompter and not give a disclaimer saying that these are not her words. I just can't with her.

I mean it's bad enough the Navy hates her but to have the Hive on you as well - didn't she learn from Keri? :asham:

I agree completely. I can't remember if my own comment was in the other thread about her or in her mom's official thread, but regardless, these adults need to leave these kids alone. Blue looked adorable Sunday night, natural hair and all. I can't believe I have to call some of these morons "adults". They surely don't act like it. 

I just don't understand the obsession with her hair being left natural. Does she need a weave or something for people to shut up? They go on and on about Beyonce trying to be white and the moment she shows a little blackness people still talk :rolleyes:

I just don't understand the obsession with her hair being left natural. Does she need a weave or something for people to shut up? They go on and on about Beyonce trying to be white and the moment she shows a little blackness people still talk :rolleyes:

Whether they left her hair natural, permed, straightened, with weave, or whatever, idiots would be complaining. It's a damn shame especially when, to be honest, more than half of these bitches don't know what to do with their own hair. #ButThatsNoneOfMyBusiness :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Whether they left her hair natural, permed, straightened, with weave, or whatever, idiots would be complaining. It's a damn shame especially when, to be honest, more than half of these bitches don't know what to do with their own hair. #ButThatsNoneOfMyBusiness :coffee:

Just playing devils advocate cause I do agree that Blue should be left out of the shade and jokes (when her parents provide so much material), but the criticism isn't about perming it or weaving it, it's about combing and braiding it and making it look good in public at least, I can understand the shade, but hey, they the parents, Bey's mom was a hairstylist and Bey gets a fresh wig every day, they know what they doin when it comes to hair (not fashion), so people just need to let them do what they do and leave it alone.

y'all still don't get it? Hell Solange goes natural but when she does her hair looks good and not nappy. They're not really coming for Blue Ivy they're coming for the parents. Plenty of little babies and kids go natural too but their hair is done. Y'all trying to tell me Beyonce couldn't put that shit in a ponytail or do some twists or plats? :umm:

y'all still don't get it? Hell Solange goes natural but when she does her hair looks good and not nappy. They're not really coming for Blue Ivy they're coming for the parents. Plenty of little babies and kids go natural too but their hair is done. Y'all trying to tell me Beyonce couldn't put that shit in a ponytail or do some twists or plats? :umm:

Basically, nobody is seriously suggesting a perm but just ponytails & styling, that requires combing & matinence, not perming or weaving. But yea they know what their doing I guess and it sholdn't be as much of a topic as it is

Tho to be fair, everybody does come down on the white women who addopt black girls and have their hair the same way, so it's not a "it's just Beyonce" thing, it's a celebrity thing, and a shouldn't be that much of a big thing, but it's the culture we live in, hell the do baby "who wore it best" that shold say it all, its very look obsessed these days, and it's not right.

• Upvote 1

Basically, nobody is seriously suggesting a perm but just ponytails & styling, that requires combing & matinence, not perming or weaving. But yea they know what their doing I guess and it sholdn't be as much of a topic as it is

Tho to be fair, everybody does come down on the white women who addopt black girls and have their hair the same way, so it's not a "it's just Beyonce" thing, it's a celebrity thing, and a shouldn't be that much of a big thing, but it's the culture we live in, hell the do baby "who wore it best" that shold say it all, its very look obsessed these days, and it's not right.

I think Beyonce is. Trying to make a statement by not doing her hair but honestly, she can try to do something with it.. Anything!

• Upvote 1