One joke on 106 & Park about Blue Ivy causes MAJOR Controversy

janetDAYZ

Black hair is an anomaly. Our texture is starkly different from those of other races. Just the simple task of straightening hair can take 30 minutes on a white woman and three hours on a black woman. And what does it matter to you if Blue does her hair or not? She's two years old let her live!

And how is make up false advertising? We're not responsible for stupid boys who think gold eyelids are real.

People always criticize girls who wear weave. They think only black girls wear weave which is a damn lie cause we all seen those pics of Britney Spears and her busted weave. Black women are ALWAYS unfairly criticized for their hair.

Ignores first paragraph bc I know that. I'm black but I keep my hair cut short tho for multiple reasons

:umm: look at any celeb or anyone who is REALLY good at morphing his or her face and then tell me how it's not false advertising

Actually, the US army (I think or all branches) made some regulation on how black women should wear their hair (Jon Stewart did a segment on it) I know the struggles of black women hair but there are black women who KNOWhow to rock it and a lot that don't without whitewashing

Ignores first paragraph bc I know that. I'm black but I keep my hair cut short tho for multiple reasons

:umm: look at any celeb or anyone who is REALLY good at morphing his or her face and then tell me how it's not false advertising

Actually, the US army (I think or all branches) made some regulation on how black women should wear their hair (Jon Stewart did a segment on it) I know the struggles of black women hair but there are black women who KNOWhow to rock it and a lot that don't without whitewashing

That's the thing. You just don't get it you self hating jiggaboo.

A black woman doesn't need to "know" how to rock it. And by saying someone is "rocking" it, you are putting that woman's hair to someone else's beauty standard (usually eurocentric). A black woman doesn't have to do her hair so some bum eStan can give her his unwanted approval. 

Like  :lmao:

Leave that child's hair alone. It is fine just the way it is. 

A black woman doesn't need to "know" how to rock it. And by saying someone is "rocking" it, you are putting that woman's hair to someone else's beauty standard (usually eurocentric). A black woman doesn't have to do her hair so some bum eStan can give her his unwanted approval.

Like :lmao:

That language is disgusting. Debate your points without the dirty tricks.

• Upvote 2

Point blank:

1) The Beytards are doing too much as usual

2) 106 & Park shouldn't be canceled because the host pissed off a sponser

3) Beyonce put her hair in every day but can't comb her daughter's hair? I get the whole "natural" look but you're Beyonce... Your daughter isn't an accessory or tool to use.. She's a human.. and humans should comb their hair especially if they're worth more than $20k

4) it's BeyJay's decision and we all have to respect her parenting skills

It should be cancelled its a horrible show. I hope it stays off the air for good. I love Blu Ivy for making this possible.

If Beyonce was not well.. Beyonce but an ordinary person who spent a large amount of money on getting her hair done fresh every day but let their baby's hair go unkempt they would get dragged. So, people need to learn how to take a joke.

There's a way to go natural and not be neglectful. 

This.

...because if it weren't Beyonce.... 

Like :lmao:

10880969.jpg