(PARODY) | The Legends Panel | Reaction To The 2014 VMAs

ThatOtherFan

This was boring.

I can't believe i'm saying this but I actually agree with you. They all did a good job with the shade and everything but it just wasn't as good as the rest and i'm only guessing it wasn't that good cause the awards show wasn't that good either so nothing really to talk about.

I can't believe i'm saying this but I actually agree with you. They all did a good job with the shade and everything but it just wasn't as good as the rest and i'm only guessing it wasn't that good cause the awards show wasn't that good either so nothing really to talk about.

You realize he only said that because they knocked Beyonce.. 

You love me more than you love sunny summer days.

Embrace it. :coffee:

"Mrs. Flop Mana"... :lmao:  :lmao: :lmao:

Ugh bitch..can someone turn her backing track up..because her vocals sound like her pancake ass..flat.. :asham:  :asham: 

Well Madonna..you suck at performing..so point out the bad stuff out for us.. :lmao:  :asham:

Where is your new album..*janet looks* Exactly.. :lmao:    :lmao:  

Whitney singing "Oops don't do it again"... :lmao:  :lmao: 

Obviously..the Z in Jay-Z must stand for zero credibilty.. :lmao:   :lmao:  God I hate Madonna. :asham:  

But the Arabian horse.. :lmao:  :lmao:  

Michael saying "Whitneyyyyy".. :lmao:   :lmao:  

• Upvote 1

You realize he only said that because they knocked Beyonce.. 

Beyonce always gets knocked so no I don't think that's why he called it boring. He's seen other episodes where Beyonce was knocked and he didn't say it was boring so no.

But Joe is here for Nicki & that weak performance is what I'm saying lol

Nobody's talking about Iggy's weak performance tho :) Nicki's a rapper. What did you expect from her? She's just learning how to dance better same as Rihanna had to learn. Did you not hear how loud the Audience were yelling and screaming for Nicki? :umm: She knows how to work the audience an get the crowd going. The only other female rapper who i've seen have such mass appeal and get the diverse crowd going is Missy. Once again what did you expect from her?

Nobody's talking about Iggy's weak performance tho :) Nicki's a rapper. What did you expect from her? She's just learning how to dance better same as Rihanna had to learn. Did you not hear how loud the Audience were yelling and screaming for Nicki? :umm: She knows how to work the audience an get the crowd going. The only other female rapper who i've seen have such mass appeal and get the diverse crowd going is Missy. Once again what did you expect from her?

:lmao: basically you proved my point :)