The racial preference debate

EphraimAdamz

Seems like a lame reason not to invite your friend..and isn't it up to him whether he needs to have sex or not? Seems that's the primary reason for your travels. Having just come back from China, i bet you would have a great experience with or without sex...if you keep your attitude in check  -_-

I'm not fazed by racial preference (tho strikes me as odd when someone is not attracted to their own). I wonder as to why people get so "offended" by someone stating preference in a profile..."sorry i'm not into black guys", why should i be offended? That's their preference/ignorance so i move on. Unless someone is outright abusive about race, i'm not fussed.

Because they want something they can't have.. 

Body size & character has a lot to do with sexual preference :umm: some of us are open minded but we all have our preferences

Some guys aren't sexually attracted to fat and/or flamboyant men.. And there's nothing wrong with that

I for one won't be more than friends with a fat person

So as a 3.25 I can't demand a 9 :unsure:

But you're an 8 :umm:

i get that everyone has preferences.  i have preferences.  i feel its just classier to explicitly indicate what you do have a preference for rather than for what you don't.

But people rarely reads nowadays! I think stating your dislikes just cuts out the bull...hopefully those people don't contact you. 

Tell me nice way to say your not into a particular ethnicity?!

• Upvote 1

But people rarely reads nowadays! I think stating your dislikes just cuts out the bull...hopefully those people don't contact you. 

Tell me nice way to say your not into a particular ethnicity?!

Listing what you want should be easier than listing what you don't

"Looking for a yellow sweater" vs. "Looking for a sweater that is not brown, orange, or with stripes"

Listing what you want should be easier than listing what you don't

This is what ppl don't understand. You've spent your 500 characters talking about all the shit you don't want, but to the reader, it's like "well wtf do you want?"

And I don't understand how anyone could say a particular race doesn't interest them, maybe physically you may have something, but in terms of personality, ppl are the same across the board. 

• Upvote 2

"looking to meet a hot white guy" vs "looking for a hot guy. no blacks"

the latter seems more jim crow-ish to me

hell I don't know how to feel when I get the "I'm usually not into black guys but you're cute" or "you're nice looking for a black guy". Like are all black guys supposed to be unattractive or something? :umm:

• Upvote 1

hell I don't know how to feel when I get the "I'm usually into black guys but you're cute" or "you're nice looking for a black guy". Like are all black guys supposed to be unattractive or something? :umm:

I hate those, and instantly knocks points off of whatever chance the person telling me that has.

• Upvote 2