#StanConfession

Unbreakable.

The only thing I've done is...I can remember back when I was in high school the 'Right On' magazine was still around. Well if u look in the magazine they had a page showing about 100 different throwback issues of the 'Right On' magazine you could purchase and have sent to your house by filling out the order form and then sending in a money order. So there were quite a few to where Janet was on the cover, so I knew that particular issue would have her being the main article right along with lil pictures/posters.

So to avoid buying that particular issue (I don't remember who was on the cover) ...I looked around, I made sure nobody was around..I tore the order form out of the magazine ,quickly folded it and stuffed it in my pocket and headed for the door.

I was not gonna pay $3.99 + tax for that issue when all I wanted was that damn order form so I could order back issues featuring Janet :umm:

• Upvote 1

Then there was no need for you to reply to my response. 

MCHoney-vi.gif

But you posted a lie. I've seen you stan for LWND and ha vocals and 'crescendo' before. I'd provide receipts but I'm sure hotass can testify to this anyway.

jhdfd.gif

But you posted a lie. I've seen you stan for LWND and ha vocals before. I'd provide receipts but I'm sure hotass can testify to this anyway.

jhdfd.gif

That's because LWND is one of her two best vocal performances, I recognize its greatness objectively. But subjectively, I don't care for the song too much.

kgw4Y.gif