#StanConfession

Unbreakable.

whenever Janet released a new album I made it my own personal mission to put all her cd's in front of all the other divas.

back when I was in High School, folks knew that they could talk shit about my family (mother included) and I wouldn't get mad, but they knew that if they brought up Janet that it would surely get under my skin and I would react. :mellow:

the highest compliment I have ever received from anybody came from my roommate who said that I kinda resemble Janet, I gave him some slow head as a result.

I don't own Control, DOAD, Number 1's or True You.

I didn't buy TVR until 1999

My All For You is STILL bootleg.

:ph34r:

Considering how hard it is to find her back catalog in stores I'm not surprised. You could have bought cheap versions on amazon though :rolleyes:

Considering how hard it is to find her back catalog in stores I'm not surprised. You could have bought cheap versions on amazon though :rolleyes:

Its not that I cant find them, just dont feel i need them! Though i have been thinking about purchasing True You recently.

Another...Why Did I Get Married Too is one of the worst films ever made and I'm embarrassed for Janet that she was a part of it.