Happy Birthday, Janet4Life!

Reyna ♔

Happy birthday!!!

And then just to make sure I'm doing this Bailey style, let me tell you about some loosely related story that'll make you question my sanity. So this is a birthday, I remember one time a few years ago I went to a birthday party for one of my friends. I believe it was maybe 2012 or so me and a friend had went down to DC for the party. So I had planned to have a few drinks, and then bang some White twink's guts out after the party. So we get there, and it's a bunch of people who of which I've never seen in my entire life, and I'm 33 now, so that's a lot of muthafuckas I've seen in my time. But anyway, we get there, and everyone is there carrying on and what not. So I saw this cute little twink in the corner not really doing anything. So I went over to him and we had a few drinks. So after some talking, we went out to the back alley and I fucked him senseless. Fortunately, I had a condom in my pocket so I was able to go for long. But we couldn't go for long because we had to get back to the party. His ass was nice and tight and firm like a football player's. I fucked him real good and we went back to the party as if nothing happened.

Omfggggggg
  • Upvote 1

And then just to make sure I'm doing this Bailey style, let me tell you about some loosely related story that'll make you question my sanity. So this is a birthday, I remember one time a few years ago I went to a birthday party for one of my friends. I believe it was maybe 2012 or so me and a friend had went down to DC for the party. So I had planned to have a few drinks, and then bang some White twink's guts out after the party. So we get there, and it's a bunch of people who of which I've never seen in my entire life, and I'm 33 now, so that's a lot of muthafuckas I've seen in my time. But anyway, we get there, and everyone is there carrying on and what not. So I saw this cute little twink in the corner not really doing anything. So I went over to him and we had a few drinks. So after some talking, we went out to the back alley and I fucked him senseless. Fortunately, I had a condom in my pocket so I was able to go for long. But we couldn't go for long because we had to get back to the party. His ass was nice and tight and firm like a football player's. I fucked him real good and we went back to the party as if nothing happened.

This though

tumblr_n2k0k77Jlp1r5spg1o1_400.gif

• Upvote 1