JT Caught cheating?

T.C

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel face divorce after Justin was caught cheating on his wife with back-up dancer Zenya Bashford. Rumors are always popping up that Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are splitting up and divorcing, but this time there might actually be some truth to them. Justin Timberlake has always been a ladies’ man, and Jessica Biel has been desperately attempting to tame his wild ways since the couple married. But, apparently when Jessica is away, Justin will play. Since Justin kicked off his worldwide 20/20 Experience Tour, Jessica hasn’t been able to keep him on as tight a leash as she does when he is in the United States.

According to the latest edition of Star Magazine, Jessica’s worst nightmare is coming true, and Justin is cheating on her with one of his own back-up dancers from the 20/20 Tour. Justin was spotted at VIP Room in Paris cuddling up to said back-up dancer Zenya Bashford. According to Star’s source, “It was more than friendly. They were dancing in a way that no married man should dance with someone who is not his wife.” Star’s source goes on to explain that, “Jessica is no fool. She knows she has to keep an eye on Justin. She’s noticed that he’s friendly with a lot of his back-up crew, but she’s especially suspicious of Zenya.”

The new Justine Timberlake cheating scandal sounds almost too Robin Thick-ish to believe, but Star actually has pictures of Justin and his back-up dancer Zenya Bashford at the night club to back-up their claims. So, it doesn’t look good for Jessica and Justin, and a divorce is very possible considering this isn’t the first time Justin’s wandering eye has been an issue for the couple.

Are you shocked that Justin actually was bold enough to party with his mistress Zenya in public? Or did you think it was only a matter of time before Justin slipped up? Let us know what you think about Jessica Biel and Justin’s divorce in the comments below.

justin-timberlake-cheating.jpg

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/justin-timberlake-divorce-cheating-on-jessica-biel-with-zenya-bashford-mistress-back-up-dancer-photos/

Scrap that, my question is why the hell these guys won't cheat up? I mean Jessica sure as hell isn't a 10, I'd give her a 6 (and that's pretty damn generous) but that trick in the picture is a 3 at best (tho based soley on looks and these poor quality pics). What ever happened to cheating on your hot wife with a hotter or equally hot person?

But alas, it's about availability.

Also although breakups make for better music from a artist, it seems the public cares most from the women, it's only few cases these days where it works for men.

• Upvote 1

Scrap that, my question is why the hell these guys won't cheat up? I mean Jessica sure as hell isn't a 10, I'd give her a 6 (and that's pretty damn generous) but that trick in the picture is a 3 at best (tho based soley on looks and these poor quality pics). What ever happened to cheating on your hot wife with a hotter or equally hot person?

But alas, it's about availability.

Also I tho breakups make for better music from a artist, it seems the public cares most from the women, it's only few cases these days where it works for men.

I always figured they like men as 'victims' don't they? Wasn't Justin seen as the 'victim' when Britney and him split? 

I always figured they like men as 'victims' don't they? Wasn't Justin seen as the 'victim' when Britney and him split? 

YES

IN FACT, the only time I can think of the cheater going public and it translating well in the public is Usher's confessions. Im positive theres more than just that but that's the only 1 that comes to mind, but yea the public is more interested on the side that was scorned.

• Upvote 1

YES

IN FACT, the only time I can think of the cheater going public and it translating well in the public is Usher's confessions. Im positive theres more than just that but that's the only 1 that comes to mind, but yea the public is more interested on the side that was scorned.

That's very true actually haha

I agree with Roc. These pictures don't look too damning(unlike Robin where he was practically fingering the bitch), but if it's true then I can't say I'm surprised. Justin is a ladies' man, and Jessica Biel is less interesting than drying paint. I don't know how this match lasted even this long.

I agree with Roc. These pictures don't look too damning(unlike Robin where he was practically fingering the bitch), but if it's true then I can't say I'm surprised. Justin is a ladies' man, and Jessica Biel is less interesting than drying paint. I don't know how this match lasted even this long.

She really is a bore tbh. Watched a few of her interviews and I was soooooo not entertained. Doesn't excuse cheating though haha.

She really is a bore tbh. Watched a few of her interviews and I was soooooo not entertained. Doesn't excuse cheating though haha.

I've never even seen that. I remember old clips of 7th Heaven and she was boring then. :lol: Of course not. Nothing excuses it. This just makes it a little less surprising especially given who Justin is as a person.

I've never even seen that. I remember old clips of 7th Heaven and she was boring then. :lol: Of course not. Nothing excuses it. This just makes it a little less surprising especially given who Justin is as a person.

She's nice looking enough to look at I guess but I just don't rate her in anything :lol:. Even her movies are quite lame (although I enjoyed the one with Colin Farrel. 

She's nice looking enough to look at I guess but I just don't rate her in anything :lol:. Even her movies are quite lame (although I enjoyed the one with Colin Farrel. 

She's just a run-of-the-mill nice, pretty girl. There's nothing that stands out about her at all. :lol: I haven't seen that. She had a role in an Orlando Bloom movie I saw a while back. I don't remember her character well, but I liked the movie. 

She's just a run-of-the-mill nice, pretty girl. There's nothing that stands out about her at all. :lol: I haven't seen that. She had a role in an Orlando Bloom movie I saw a while back. I don't remember her character well, but I liked the movie. 

Exactly haha! Orlando movies are usually good tbh :lol:

Yes! I love him :wub:

He seems to be able to pull any role off and managed to get out of the 'typecast' medieval themed roles of LOTR. I loved him in The Good Doctor. I can't stand someone like Hugh Jackman's films because I always expect him to come out with steel blades in his hand >_< :asham: - that's just me though lol

He seems to be able to pull any role off and managed to get out of the 'typecast' medieval themed roles of LOTR. I loved him in The Good Doctor. I can't stand someone like Hugh Jackman's films because I always expect him to come out with steel blades in his hand >_< :asham: - that's just me though lol

I think Hugh is the same as Orlando in that sense. Being able to suit any number of different characters. I mean, as of late he did convince me as Valjean in Les Mis :lol: Wolverine is the most badass and popular(?) of them, though, so it makes sense for you to expect that. :lol:

I think Hugh is the same as Orlando in that sense. Being able to suit any number of different characters. I mean, as of late he did convince me as Valjean in Les Mis :lol: Wolverine is the most badass and popular(?) of them, though, so it makes sense for you to expect that. :lol:

See I haven't seen Les Mis yet but I really want to check it out - maybe it can change my opinion of him. I did like his performance he did at the Oscars with Beyonce a few years ago. 

See I haven't seen Les Mis yet but I really want to check it out - maybe it can change my opinion of him. I did like his performance he did at the Oscars with Beyonce a few years ago. 

:o You've gotta see it! He was fantastic as Valjean, and yeah it may just change your opinion of him. 

:o You've gotta see it! He was fantastic as Valjean, and yeah it may just change your opinion of him. 

I really do need to :lol:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Yeah, I don't think anyone understands his relationship with Jessica Bore.

I mean he could have anyone tbh...and he chose ha? I don't see it.