VIDEO: Ray Rice knocks out fiancee

bu.

I don't remember hearing about the incident before tbh. Crazy shit

It happened early in the year, then there was footage of him dragging her out of the elevator. He got suspended for a couple games and had to issue a public statement during a conference. For some reason, the woman still married him a month after the fact, too. Are the millions worth this?

It happened early in the year, then there was footage of him dragging her out of the elevator. He got suspended for a couple games and had to issue a public statement during a conference. For some reason, the woman still married him a month after the fact, too. Are the millions worth this?

That's a mess but sadly familiar in a lot of "domestic abuse" type situations (is it domestic abuse if both sides physically fight?). I don't think she should have come at him like that but he should not have used that kind of force either. 

That's a mess but sadly familiar in a lot of "domestic abuse" type situations (is it domestic abuse if both sides physically fight?). I don't think she should have come at him like that but he should not have used that kind of force either. 

Yes, that's still domestic abuse. It's crazy from all angles. People really don't know how to communicate properly at all.

I see nobody has learned from the Beyonce, Solange, and Jay-z elevator fight huh? Anyway She's stupid cause she got married him after this happened. She's in it for the money.

But this was before the elevator incident though. Don't give that too much.

He's, finally, been released and suspended by the NFL

He should be prisoned

He should be in jail regardless if she pressed charges or not.  Whoopi Goldberg and those hacks from the View need to apologize for blaming this on his wife.  I don't see where she hit him at all.  

He should be in jail regardless if she pressed charges or not.  Whoopi Goldberg and those hacks from the View need to apologize for blaming this on his wife.  I don't see where she hit him at all.  

She hit him first before they even got in the elevator. There should be the full length clip of what happened before they even got in the elevator. They were walking and probably arguing and she lightly backhands him. Actually here it is I found the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbwTMJroTbI

• Upvote 1

She hit him first before they even got in the elevator. There should be the full length clip of what happened before they even got in the elevator. They were walking and probably arguing and she lightly backhands him. Actually here it is I found the video

She barely touched him if she touched him at all.. It also looks like he spit on her and that's why she swung .

That was not a hit. Before this video camera out they made it seem like she was hitting on him so bad that he had to defend himself. He was hovering over her in the elevator. He was the aggressor

janayresponse.jpg

She needs HELP.  I mean this bitch defending this dude like that.  There is NO excuse for him knocking her the fuck out and dragging her like he did.  I don't care if she cussed the soul out of him.  The cameras don't lie yea she hit at him a little but that big ass bastard went 80xs what was necessary to diffuse the situation. She thinks people are talking about this for ratings.   True Love to her means getting knocked upside the head so hard you revisit your childhood and being dragged back to reality apparently

Solange was doing FAR more in her elevator episode and Jay stood there.  Women should not just be wailing on dudes and then expect to not be hit, BUT  you have to use damn common sense.  If you can restrain her till she gets it together that's better than knocking her the hell out like that.

• Upvote 2

janayresponse.jpg

She needs HELP. I mean this bitch defending this dude like that. There is NO excuse for him knocking her the fuck out and dragging her like he did. I don't care if she cussed the soul out of him. The cameras don't lie yea she hit at him a little but that big ass bastard went 80xs what was necessary to diffuse the situation. She thinks people are talking about this for ratings. True Love to her means getting knocked upside the head so hard you revisit your childhood and being dragged back to reality apparently

Solange was doing FAR more in her elevator episode and Jay stood there. Women should not just be wailing on dudes and then expect to not be hit, BUT you have to use damn common sense. If you can restrain her till she gets it together that's better than knocking her the hell out like that.

Wow she doesn't get it