A pop feud is starting. Taylor Swift writes song about a fellow pop girl

bu.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/taylor-swift-1989-cover-story-20140908

Swift's focus on sisterhood cuts both ways, because when another woman crosses her, she's equally fierce about hitting back. The angriest song on 1989 is called "Bad Blood," and it's about another female artist Swift declines to name. "For years, I was never sure if we were friends or not," she says. "She would come up to me at awards shows and say something and walk away, and I would think, 'Are we friends, or did she just give me the harshest insult of my life?'" Then last year, the other star crossed a line. "She did something so horrible," Swift says. "I was like, 'Oh, we're just straight-up enemies.' And it wasn't even about a guy! It had to do with business. She basically tried to sabotage an entire arena tour. She tried to hire a bunch of people out from under me. And I'm surprisingly non-confrontational – you would not believe how much I hate conflict. So now I have to avoid her. It's awkward, and I don't like it."

Yeah. Sometimes, even intentionally.

It's about time we had a pop feud amongst actual successful pop girls. I missed the 90's-esque Madonna vs the other girls type shade-fest that was going on. Madonna vs Gaga was juicy but awkward at the same time due to the age difference. This one could be fun :shifty:. "They shipped them back..."

It's about time we had a pop feud amongst actual successful pop girls. I missed the 90's-esque Madonna vs the other girls type shade-fest that was going on. Madonna vs Gaga was juicy but awkward at the same time due to the age difference. This one could be fun :shifty:. "They shipped them back..."

Madonna vs Gaga was just uncomfortable. :lol:

I'm here for shade if it's clever, though.