A pop feud is starting. Taylor Swift writes song about a fellow pop girl

bu.

One of the backup dancers explains (in a 2013 interview):

He left Tasmania for the US for what he thought would be a final concert with Perry to wrap up the Part of Me 3D movie and an audition to be a back-up dancer for Taylor Swift on her Red Tour. The audition scored him and two of Perry's other dancers a spot on the Red tour. ``I was with Taylor for the first six months,'' Brownlie said. ``It was a great experience and she's a great person to work with, but then Katy contacted us.'' Perry contacted her three former dancers to say she was releasing another album (Prism ) and wanted them to join her on a second world tour.

Brownlie spent 10 months in 2011 touring with Perry for her California Dreams world tour. ``Obviously we were with Katy for 2 1/2 years, she's like family to us, so we were, like, `absolutely','' Brownlie said. ``We weren't really dancing in Taylor's tour anyway so I had got a little bored and I really wanted to do a promo tour.''

Working with two different artist was interesting for Brownlie.``The experiences were completely different,'' he said. `Taylor is very untouchable. ``When we did see her, we had so much fun with her, but she's a lot more protected than Katy. ``Katy's 28 now and can do her own thing. ``Her team are so lovely, so we have such a good connection. And this time around she is a lot more in control.''

http://www.examiner.com.au/story/1986892/dancing-to-beat-of-his-own-drum/

One of the backup dancers explains (in a 2013 interview):

He left Tasmania for the US for what he thought would be a final concert with Perry to wrap up the Part of Me 3D movie and an audition to be a back-up dancer for Taylor Swift on her Red Tour. The audition scored him and two of Perry's other dancers a spot on the Red tour. ``I was with Taylor for the first six months,'' Brownlie said. ``It was a great experience and she's a great person to work with, but then Katy contacted us.'' Perry contacted her three former dancers to say she was releasing another album (Prism ) and wanted them to join her on a second world tour.

Brownlie spent 10 months in 2011 touring with Perry for her California Dreams world tour. ``Obviously we were with Katy for 2 1/2 years, she's like family to us, so we were, like, `absolutely','' Brownlie said. ``We weren't really dancing in Taylor's tour anyway so I had got a little bored and I really wanted to do a promo tour.''

Working with two different artist was interesting for Brownlie.``The experiences were completely different,'' he said. `Taylor is very untouchable. ``When we did see her, we had so much fun with her, but she's a lot more protected than Katy. ``Katy's 28 now and can do her own thing. ``Her team are so lovely, so we have such a good connection. And this time around she is a lot more in control.''

http://www.examiner.com.au/story/1986892/dancing-to-beat-of-his-own-drum/

I would steal ha dancers too if they look like this:

tumblr_ms63taAvbU1sg14t6o1_500.jpg