Apple Announces iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, & AppleWatch!

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

At loost Google Glass is innovative and could have potential implications for that type of technology down the road.  The smartwatches are lame Inspector Gadget had that shit decades ago

Oh.. You're psychic now

It's a computer on your face for which techies and nerds and douchebags can take photos/videos of you, your car, your home, your kids, your wife/husband, your credit cards, documents, etc without your consent, knowledge.. The device that's been banned from some establishments.

The only potential implication it will have is personal invasion

Yes.. and the Jetsons had flying cars decades ago.. Are cartoons real life? Ooooh I can't wait until Google invents Pokemon ^_^

Oh.. You're psychic now

It's a computer on your face for which techies and nerds and douchebags can take photos/videos of you, your car, your home, your kids, your wife/husband, your credit cards, documents, etc without your consent, knowledge.. The device that's been banned from some establishments.

The only potential implication it will have is personal invasion

Yes.. and the Jetsons had flying cars decades ago.. Are cartoons real life? Ooooh I can't wait until Google invents Pokemon ^_^

Those same people using technology to break laws or invade people privacy would have been peeping toms, thieves and crooks without it.  Should we never create tech advances again ever because lowlifes will find a way to abuse it?

Yeah that makes alot of sense

Those same people using technology to break laws or invade people privacy would have been peeping toms, thieves and crooks without it.  Should we never create tech advances again ever because lowlifes will find a way to abuse it?

Yeah that makes alot of sense

Says the person who thinks cartoons are real 

how is the iwatch anymore sophisticated than google's android wear?

I don't know what iWatch is but if you're referring to the AppleWatch then It simply looks better and is powered by the best technology company :) 

Please tell me that's a joke. :tear:

Apple says a silent goodbye to iPod Classic.

The standalone MP3 player -- which reimagined markets for phones, tablets, and, now, watches -- takes its bow.

CNET

Apple's final standalone MP3 player, the iPod classic, lasted seven years until today.

The original iPod music player debuted 13 year ago, in October 2001. It remained one of Apple's core product categories over the years, despite declining sales and a world of listeners increasingly more reliant on streaming subscription services. Now, as Apple moves into larger-screen smartphones and wearable devices for our wrists with the unveiling of the iPhone 6 and Apple Watch Tuesday, a standalone MP3 player has become too antiquated to keep alive.

When Apple's online store came back online this afternoon at around 12:00 p.m. PT, the iPod classic -- the company's last touchscreen-less music player that first debuted in 2007 -- was gone.

It's no surprise that Apple bid farewell to its sixth generation iPod. The device eventually held as much as 160GB of music and accounted for a healthy chunk of the 54.83 million iPod units shipped at the division's sales peak in 2009. Yet those numbers began steadily sliding downward as Apple's iPhone and competing Android smartphones sales begin to eat into the MP3 market, while new device form factors like the iPad tablet carved out a new product niche.

Through all that the iPod classic persevered. Thanks to a diminishing price tag -- $249 for the 160GB by September 2009 -- and position among music enthusiasts as the best all-purpose gadget for those that wanted a no-frills MP3 player, the iPod classic held a nostalgic place in Apple fans' hearts. Oh, and who could forget the beloved click-wheel.

:cry:

What?! No! :cry: They better be coming out with one that holds just as much, if not, more than the Classic. No, that 64GB touch is NOT gonna cut it. :umm:

I understand that flash storage is more reliable (as much as I love the Classic I am on my sixth due to them crashing) but the Touch series just doesn't have the capacity. I would consider a 128gb model but it would be a big compromise for me. I might have to buy one or two Classics before they phase them out.

• Upvote 1

I understand that flash storage is more reliable (as much as I love the Classic I am on my sixth due to them crashing) but the Touch series just doesn't have the capacity. I would consider a 128gb model but it would be a big compromise for me. I might have to buy one or two Classics before they phase them out.

Exactly. They really don't. That 64 would be gone before I would even be halfway through syncing my shit. I just bought a new one not too long ago, but you probably have a good point with getting another one now especially since there seems to be no real replacement on the horizon yet.