Lil Kim On Nicki Minaj: “I Will Erase That B*tch”

DJ Y2K Malone™

Fans over 25 still prefer Lil Kim, even guys. Dudes don't really listen to Nicki Minaj, but they will still bump Lil Kim the way they still bump 2pac/Biggie

All of which peaked in the '90s. I'm over 25 and I much prefer Nicki Minaj. Like we already said, Kim needs to stop using the excuse that her old shit will snatch her crown back. Because clearly it's worked wonders for her. :rolleyes:

that doesn't matter... :coffee: and it won't

watch Lil Kim fail..

1) she's old

2) she's a rapper

3) she's a female rapper

4) she's fake/plastic..

Oh negative normie..

1. So is Eminem and Jay Z

2. So is Eminem and Jay Z

3. So is Nicki Minaj

4. Doesn't have anything to do with her being a rap icon.

No. I'm saying they are rappers who aren't young but still are selling music. They aren't failing like Game said Lil Kim has in the past. Please don't read more into it.

But what Game is saying is that the ODDS are far more against Lil Kim than an Em or Jay ... I see what you are tryna say but you used a bad example.

Yea but aren't u gay :unsure: Isn't that like a whole other target market or something?

I also "bump" 2Pac & Biggie, so forgive me if I don't fit your stereotype. And if I was so shallow as to let my sexuality determine my taste in music I think I'd be more inclined to follow Kim, what with all the plastic surgery and lyrics about swallowing dick the size of a Sprite can. :rolleyes:

Seriously, shut up. :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lil Kim On Nicki Minaj: “I Will Erase That B*tch”

Lil Kim has heard Nicki Minaj’s ‘Roman’s Revenge’ and she is not pleased. The former chart-topper had some fighting words for Minaj while she performed at a nightclub in Queens, New York last evening, stating that she will “erase that’s bitch’s security number”.

Kim even went so far as to say that she doesn’t even need to record a response track to ‘Revenge’ because she could “kill that bitch with my old shit”

she ain't lyin either..................................brooklyn bytchezz don't play :excited:

I also "bump" 2Pac & Biggie, so forgive me if I don't fit your stereotype. And if I was so shallow as to let my sexuality determine my taste in music I think I'd be more inclined to follow Kim, what with all the plastic surgery and lyrics about swallowing dick the size of a Sprite can. :rolleyes:

Seriously, shut up. :lol:

Look at you, mentioning me in your posts >_<