3. Taylor Swift

4. Katy Perry

5. Rihanna

6. Shakira

7. One Direction

8. Madonna

9. Britney Spears

10. Miley Cyrus

"Accounts for earnings, social media presence, video views, and searched hits, as of March 6 2014"

A lot of makes no sense, lack of Beyonce (quite funny to tease her fans about but still undeserved) and the fact that Gaga is #1 considering she is struggling in a lot of those aspects as of her current era.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxJN8rOCIAA46zY.jpg:large

What the hell did Roc do to Mr. Guness to persuade him to put Gaga @ #1?

Anyway judging by the criteria I'm not shocked. I'll give Ol Maddy props for being the only person in her generation on this list same for Brit

The only " :umm: " is Shakira lol. BUT I forget she has a strong fanbase that she's had before she crossed over to English albums. But still......

• Upvote 1

What the hell did Roc do to Mr. Guness to persuade him to put Gaga @ #1?

Anyway judging by the criteria I'm not shocked. I'll give Ol Maddy props for being the only person in her generation on this list same for Brit

The only " :umm: " is Shakira lol. BUT I forget she has a strong fanbase that she's had before she crossed over to English albums. But still......

He probably let Mr Guiness fist him :gaycat:

I'm shocked Shakira is really successful. She's the most followed celeb on Twitter in so many countries. It's crazy. That Latin market must be serious.

• Upvote 1

He probably let Mr Guiness fist him :gaycat:

I'm shocked Shakira is really successful. She's the most followed celeb on Twitter in so many countries. It's crazy. That Latin market must be serious.

THEY.DON'T.PLAY LOL I see it 1st hand since southern Cali is very heavily Latino I sees the fandom often lol. It actually makes me want to dive into her discog and maybe be a fan myself, the songs I know I like (mostly anyway, has a few "eh"s lol)

THEY.DON'T.PLAY LOL I've seen that 1st hand, and see it 1st hand since southern Cali is very heavily Latino I sees the fandom often lol. It actually makes me want to dive into her discog and maybe be a fan myself, the songs I know I like (mostly anyway, has a few "eh"s lol)

She does have some great bops tbh. I like her but never interested enough to delve deep. I might do that same tbh. Laundry Service slayed. I hear her Spanish music is much better than the English stuff.

She does have some great bops tbh. I like her but never interested enough to delve deep. I might do that same tbh. Laundry Service slayed. I hear her Spanish music is much better than the English stuff.

That's exactly what 1 of my Mexican friends who LOOOOOOOOVES her says, that tho she likes alot of her English music, her spanish stuff is the best and her pre-English crossover (Whenever Wherever, my fave song by her by the way) stuff is the best too.

I feel the same way, like I was just never THAT interested to give her catalog a full listen (before & beyond Laundry Service). 

That World Cup coin/exposure is no joke. Im not surprised she is on their at all, I think around that time she was the biggest celebrity on social media and that's pretty damn incredible.

Huh, Madonna? :blink:

Gaga? This is not 2009 :mellow:

NO Yonce or Timberlake :sigh: The biggest male & female sellers. That alone should put them on the list. Not to mention their tour gross

Can kinda understand Madonna due to her earnings and staying power, don't understand Gaga though.

That rihgaga reign just won't let up :coffee:

Flop album, flop tour, flop wigs, flop costumes, and Stefani is still shitting on all your faves :coffee:

Yea truth of the matter is when shes in the news over a new look or a new stunt its EVERYWHERE, that's why this list makes sense, all of these people make the news (except Shakira) make headline news with nearly every single instagram post. This list is about the attention grabbers, and Im not a fan of most of them but this list and it's criteria adds up. :coffee: