(PARODY) | The Legends Panel | Selena vs JLO| Part 1 & 2

ThatOtherFan

13 albums? :unsure:

She had like 3 or 4 crossover hits. That's all anyone remembers :coffee: of course I'm speaking as an American ( obviously :coffee: ) so yes Aaliyah is an icon and Selena had hits and was portrayed by JLo in a movie.

Yup, and most of them were hit's in their markets. :coffee:

Just because that's all you & whoever else remembers doesn't make her impact any less of what it is, she racked up awards and she broke down walls that no woman before her did and she's as American as you & I :umm:. What I'll agree to is she may not be as renowned as Gloria, but she's def a Legend in her market, that's undenyable, she's done too much and too many after follow what she did, she earned the title, like it, understand it, or not, the stats speak for themselves. She is the highest selling & most successful female Mexican American singer and you will deal. :coffee:

"Legend in her market" you said it all boo :coffee:

To sit on the pantheon of Prince, Michael, Janet, Madonna, Whitney? An atrocity :coffee: a blasphemy, a misnomer, a travesty, a bald faced lie... I could go on :coffee:

A Legend none the less

Yet we & apparently most people think she can soooooo seems like that opinion isn't in the minority  :coffee:

Gurl, you trippin :umm:

Y'all is too blinded by nostalgia :coffee: y'all will make Selena and Toni Braxton a LEGEND but won't give Bey the time of day.

This is why I'm not here for the "legends" panel :coffee:

Im standing perfectly fine dearest 

Nah, we see the stats & influence (and originality), it's like I told Effy there are different levels and types of LEGENDARY, that's undenyably, and The Legends Panel doesn't go into detail about what kind. And we give valid reasons to why Honey Bee Bee Chile isn't deemed

As if you won't be watching the next 1  :coffee: