Introducing: Janet Fashion Gallery Week

For one week only, I will be posting fashion photographs of Ms. Janet 'Jackson' Al Mana, Past and Present Fairly Recent. Prepare to step back in time and praise the Goddess for shitting on all the Favs' wardrobes.

This is only one chapter in her legacy. Let us rejoice!  

Day 1 starts at midnight tonight ! I will post in this thread and the gallery on the home page. 

Enjoy

*giggles*

your first pic should be awe inspiring and jaw dropping because it sets the tone for the rest of the thread. that pic does absolutely nothing for my voodoo spirit or my soul and Janet has some lethal gowns and thangs. Imma need you to come harder this next go round boo, you can turn it around :rolleyes:

Isn't something like this high fashion?

herpen-002-590x885.jpg

Post some Blackgama pics :unsure:

High Fashion/Haute Couture doesn't necessarily mean Avant Garde.

I imagine the point of this thread is to show what Janet might wear while attending shows at fashion week, and depending on the show what Game posted would be appropriate :coffee:

I imagine the point of this thread is to show what Janet might wear while attending shows at fashion week, and depending on the show what Game posted would be appropriate :coffee:

It was suppose to be candid photos of Ms. Janet looking flawless in whatever she wears from her own closet and not literal shots of Janet in costumes or performance mode

So this?

janet.jpgjanet-jackson-paris-fashion-week-wissam-

• Upvote 1