Madge shades Janet again?

T.C

I could understand if Janet was still a bitch to Madge but she isn't, hasn't shaded her in like 20 years and even gave her props back in 2008 and 2012. Meanwhile Elton says horrible things about her and she has no problem forgiving him or not throwing him under the bus. She needs to sit down...

I could understand if Janet was still a bitch to Madge but she isn't, hasn't shaded her in like 20 years and even gave her props back in 2008 and 2012. Meanwhile Elton says horrible things about her and she has no problem forgiving him or not throwing him under the bus. She needs to sit down...

She needs her ass kicked.. 

I'm arguing with Madonnasaur fans on instagram they're saying how Janet's career died in the 90s and they're suprised Madonna even knows she's alive so I said Madonna fucked her way to the top and can't sing, dance, or act better than Janet and i'm surprised the bitch is still alive. Oh I also brought up the fact she's won more awards. I need to stop but I don't play when it comes to Janet. I'm just as bad as the Beyhive when it comes to Janet. I'll go in lol

She's not shading Janet, some of you stans are forever doing the most. Vadge probably saw the pic online, liked it and posted it (similar vibe and outfits). Yall know damn well that she is obsessed with MJ and that this has nothing to do with Janet  :rolleyes:

Dem hashtags tho...