So we just gon' pretend Monica didn't fuck up the National Anthem and Beyonce didn't get caught lip synching again

JoeJoe

None. I'm doing it for the hell of it. Problem? :)

Nope. Have fun little girl :)

Ain't nobody got time to be playin' witcho ass. :rolleyes:

Ain't nobody ask that ass whatchu got time for other than providing free handjobs for fellow college students. Now what did you think of Monica? :coffee:

Who is Monica?

Let's not :rolleyes:

BUT... but... Beyonce doesn't lipsync! She can dance for two hours straight, sing every song live, and never miss a single note! All while wearing heels and having an industrial strength fan blowing through her hair at any given moment!

I refuse to believe this! 

Seriously... lol

I could care less about Beyezebel lipsyncing (she's a notorious lipsyncer, she just rarely gets clocked for it lol)

I do take great satisfaction in seeing certain stans come up with excuses. Those that attempt to come for others, but swear up and down that she can sing and dance for two hours straight.  :lmao:

• Upvote 3

Beyonce show was EVERYTHING. Best concert I've been to in years.

BUT... but... Beyonce doesn't lipsync! She can dance for two hours straight, sing every song live, and never miss a single note! All while wearing heels and having an industrial strength fan blowing through her hair at any given moment!

Seriously... lol

I could care less about Beyezebel lipsyncing (she's a notorious lipsyncer, she just rarely gets clocked for it lol)

I do take great satisfaction in seeing certain stans come up with excuses. Those that attempt to come for others, but swear up and down that she can sing and dance for two hours straight.  :lmao:

The obsession :umm:

• Upvote 2

Seriously... lol

I could care less about Beyezebel lipsyncing (she's a notorious lipsyncer, she just rarely gets clocked for it lol)

I do take great satisfaction in seeing certain stans come up with excuses. Those that attempt to come for others, but swear up and down that she can sing and dance for two hours straight. :lmao:

Clock Em!

I agree, Im not a hater of Lip'n but they act as if Beyoncé is a superhuman and can do it all without "support" Hell, MJ was the greatest performer of all time and even he lipped alot of the times (and not very good at it, Might I add) Janet perfected the art of lippin, she could taught her brother a thing or Two. If youre gonna do it, do it right. But to Beyoncé's credit, I think shes pretty good at not be clockable for the most part, shes not terrible but it takes a certain kind of observer to spot it.

• Upvote 1

Clock Em!

I agree, Im not a hater of Lip'n but they act as if Beyoncé is a superhuman and can do it all without "support" Hell, MJ was the greatest performer of all time and even he lipped alot of the times (and not very good at it, Might I add) Janet perfected the art of lippin, she could taught her brother a thing or Two. If youre gonna do it, do it right. But to Beyoncé's credit, I think shes pretty good at not be clockable for the most part, shes not terrible but it takes a certain kind of observer to spot it.

And I thank you.  :coffee:

Those that are pressed can stay pressed.  :yep:

Seriously... lol

YOU TRUTH TELLIN HEFFA!!! :lmao: That denial's been around since I was a fan in the DIL days. What's noted about pointing out/making fun of  when Bey gets caught lip syncing is because when her stans (not all but the psycho ones) compare her to Janet, Michael, Tina, & every other performer, they always go "they can't perform the way she does 100% live"...........and neither can she....she's no Britney, but the bitch been lip syncing since the early days, and it really shouldn't be a big deal because when you perform your ass off like that, you shouldn't be expected to sound better than the studio vocals, and thus we have the over all problem with Bey fans, they build her to be more than she is, and it's a turnoff, and it makes the people who aren't fans cackle a bit when she makes mistakes. But she is good good at singing & performing live when she does (it's something I can't deny) but I can't deal with stans who purely believe "She ALWAYS sings live" cause that's just not true.

• Upvote 1

I thought Monica's performance was good. She over did it at the end, bur overall, it was good.

those runs were too much. I also hated during her rendition she held notes way longer than she needed to. I was like "no ma'am now you're doing too much". Hell Kelly Rowland's rendition was much better