ICYMI: Chris Brown - X - New Album

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

ijidtSBdOwCLT.gif

But I don't think he was ever in jail for those albums so he could actually promote better for those :unsure:. I haven't seen any promo for this album including award shows which is why it's surprising he sold as much as he did?

He's been promoting at small venues, events, etc. loyal was a hit. That Nicki song but

:umm: I meant relevant

if We're gonna go there...Nobody is really "relevant" these days.. only like what, 8 artists? :lmao: who are actually selling "well" due to the scale back measurements of what success is in todays musical climate.

But last I checked... Trey and Miguel are bout as "relevant" as Chris. They're ALL at the low end of the "popular" totem pole.

if We're gonna go there...Nobody is really "relevant" these days.. only like what, 8 artists? :lmao: who are actually selling "well" due to the scale back measurements of what success is in todays musical climate.

But last I checked... Trey and Miguel are bout as "relevant" as Chris. They're ALL at the low end of the "popular" totem pole.

Quit nitpicking :rolleyes: