The real story...

EphraimAdamz

Janet should have went with her gut when she told her that she didn't want to do it. Always go with your first intuition. At the end of the day, everything happens for a reason and it showed her that not everybody has her back or is here for her.

that was one hell of a price to pay.......I think we can say now that her career never recovered from it, and at the time the big question was could Janet move on from this? Sad to say we know the answer

I hate when it when Janet cries. I love her so much. :tear:

Yeah, I cant handle that.

Im also cannot handle the blame game. When its all said and done Janet should have left it out of her show and Justin should have been more supportive and this over-sensitive country that we live in should not reacted so irrational.

• Upvote 3

Yeah, I cant handle that.

Im also cannot handle the blame game. When its all said and done Janet should have left it out of her show and Justin should have been more supportive and this over-sensitive country that we live in should not reacted so irrational.

Not playing the blame, more so shade to those that went out of the way to defend Justin. Even insinuating he didn't know what would happen and that he was genuinely "outraged" 

That's all.  :yep: