I saw and met Usher

bu.

I'm tempted to go tbh. If he's re-doing his songs then I think it would be great to hear it. Plus he is a pretty goof performer even if he doesn't have any memorable performances. He's not even doing an arena though in my city. He's going to a university venue :umm:. I'm here for a more intimate show though. 

But people wouldn't know all that until the show started. Not everyone is informed of what the tour is going to be like...your average GP member would just know it's Usher / Janet or whoever and would expect the Usher / Janet they know, wouldn't they?

Except the fact that all the tour descriptions and announcements make the claim. :unsure:

Which clearly people haven't seen since there seems to be a lot that didn't even know he was touring :unsure:

Not all of us pimp ourselves out just because we're a judge on a reality show :unsure:

He could of easily promoted it but he didn't for some reason. -_-

Apparently yesterday he was in the studio with Diplo and Skrillex not giving a damn about a tour

http://www.mtv.com/news/1946119/need-to-know-diplo-skrillex-usher-hit-the-studio/

Beat masters Diplo and Skrillex hit the studio with Usher this weekend to make some music and make it rain. They were joined by songwriting/producing duo Rock City, who helped pen Miley Cyrus’ “We Can’t Stop” and Rihanna’s “Pour It Up.” Why all the giant wads of cash, though? Diplo said that he, Rock City and Usher were allegedly going to the strip club, and skipped tour rehearsal . Not sure if that’s true, but we can’t wait to hear the material these four music powerhouses come up with.

Not all of us pimp ourselves out just because we're a judge on a reality show :unsure:

He could of easily promoted it but he didn't for some reason. -_-

Apparently yesterday he was in the studio with Diplo and Skrillex not giving a damn about a tour

http://www.mtv.com/news/1946119/need-to-know-diplo-skrillex-usher-hit-the-studio/

Beat masters Diplo and Skrillex hit the studio with Usher this weekend to make some music and make it rain. They were joined by songwriting/producing duo Rock City, who helped pen Miley Cyrus’ “We Can’t Stop” and Rihanna’s “Pour It Up.” Why all the giant wads of cash, though? Diplo said that he, Rock City and Usher were allegedly going to the strip club, and skipped tour rehearsal . Not sure if that’s true, but we can’t wait to hear the material these four music powerhouses come up with.

Why would he not give a damn about a tour when that's where a main source of income for an artist these days outside of endorsements? He's reportedly going to make a $5million loss in the US on this tour. You think Live Nation won't care?

Why would he not give a damn about a tour when that's where a main source of income for an artist these days outside of endorsements? He's reportedly going to make a $5million loss in the US on this tour. You think Live Nation won't care?

From what I've heard this is his last album under RCA records. It could be just to fulfill a contract. Hence being a stripped down tour. Just a hypothesis.  -_-.

From what I've heard this is his last album under RCA records. It could be just to fulfill a contract. Hence being a stripped down tour. Just a hypothesis. -_-.

RCA is horrible so I wouldn't be surprised

Beyonce should get her respect though, she is one of only a few true entertainers she knows how to put on a show....and even if you wouldn't go to see her, she still deserves her props, I say the same thing about Janet to mofos that won't see that :filenails:

She is overrated and pushed and promoted by the demonic machine.  All her music and shows are the same and she gets away with it. 

• Upvote 1

I don't care how much he gets paid.. His main source of income is the reality TV show that ruined his music career

So win-lose?

:huh: The Voice ruined his music career?? That mess of a socalled album, Here I Stand is what ruined his career. His career was in a down spiral long before The Voice.. if anything the show is helping him as in reminding us he even exists, alot like what it did for Xtina

Wait, so he pushed his album back til next year but goin on Tour for this Project at the end of the yr? Usher, you are not Beyoncé. You cant Tour first and then put an album out later.. dafuk is wrong with these artists? They are delusional on what their position is in this game today. Juss push the damn Tour back if u aint releasing this yr

Beyonce can/could tour, but she had to pull a stunt to get the album to sell. You forget songs were leaking/she was performing them on tour and no one outside the stans were checking for them. 

Unfortunately, the "Surprise" album tactic is off the table. He just needs one single to hit decently and he'll start filling seats. 

• Upvote 1