GAME: Janet Jackson Singles Rate...THE RESULTS!

bu.

Trying to clock without the time. I see you.

ix1kU87vCvSH0_zps48a1d020.gif

I'll post my resulTs this afternoon. :shifty:

I don't have a watch boo but my iPhone tells the time in all sorts of timezones

I can't wait. Treat the good sis Whoops Now good please :jonny:

I don't have a watch boo but my iPhone tells the time in all sorts of timezones

I can't wait. Treat the good sis Whoops Now good please :jonny:

Seems like a pressedT member has problems with songs from Janhova that starts with "Wh"..

What a pity.

imMIMCS7rfOQn_zpsdcbfa3ff.gif

• Upvote 1

When will they get over their bitterness?

The only ones they respect is What Have You Done For Me Lately, What About and Where Are You Now... When will they realise the power of songs beginning with wh? When I think Of You? What's It Gonna Be? Whoops Now? What'll I Do? What's Ur Name (which went on to inspire ha daughter with What's My Name)? I've even seen shade for When We Ooooo before! And let's not forget the classic Just A Little While even though it ends with wh! The bitterness is real

• Upvote 1

So that's why it was the only song from Control to go to number 1 on the Hot 100 and became the standard for contemporary rnb/pop?

ibm9vjmeuimamT.gif

Yall can stay in denial about WITOY's impacT.

Poopsikins, When I Think Of Pressing Skip could have sat at No. 1 on the Hot 100 for six months and it still wouldn't be seeing first place in this game, standard or not. (Hint: not).

You seem a little touched by that.

ibm9vjmeuimamT.gif

Poopsikins, When I Think Of Pressing Skip could have sat at No. 1 on the Hot 100 for six months and it still wouldn't be seeing first place in this game, standard or not. (Hint: not).

You seem a little touched by that.

ibm9vjmeuimamT.gif

You were touched(aka pressed) when the song and it's presence made you quote my response because I want it to win. I,nor When I Think Of Keeping You Bothered, were content on slaying whether you voted low(aka pressed) or not.

ibm9vjmeuimamT.gif

You were touched(aka pressed) when the song and it's presence made you quote my response because I want it to win. I,nor When I Think Of Keeping You Bothered, were content on slaying whether you voted low(aka pressed) or not.

ibm9vjmeuimamT.gif

I simply wanted to give you the heads-up. I couldn't very well let you go around believing When I Think Of Her Most Forgettable Number 1 actually stood a chance. What kind of friend would I be?

ibm9vjmeuimamT.gif

First TE is pressed over "Slayage Now!", now "When I Think Of Heaven" has him feeling unsettled at biT

:lol: @ WITOY being Her most forgettable #1. DRM, Again, and BC say hello.

Doesn't Really Matter is debatable, but Again is her best known ballad and Black Cat remains a cross-genre classic. When I Think Of Filler For The Whimsical Medley doesn't cut it, and you WILL deal.

VxYQtH4.gif

Votes

oh your votes

i regret that I don't have them

bitches I need your votes

Bitches love to talk shit. At least my votes are in.

Zmq0h9T.gif

• Upvote 1

Doesn't Really Matter is debatable, but Again is her best known ballad and Black Cat remains a cross-genre classic. When I Think Of Filler For The Whimsical Medley doesn't cut it, and you WILL deal.

VxYQtH4.gif

Is that why "Again" hasn't been posted in the "Heard Janet On Radio" thread since God knows when, while LWA has several posts?

Untitled1-vi.gif

Is that why "Again" hasn't been posted in the "Heard Janet On Radio" thread since God knows when, while LWA has several posts?

Untitled1-vi.gif

askjbfhfb the Radio thread!? A topic only 40-something members have contributed to in FOUR years? Sis, please come with something substantial. Not only is Again her best known ballad, it's one of Janet Jackson's signature hits. As evidenced by her American Idol performance. As evidenced by Billboard ranking it fifth in their Top 50 Songs of The Jacksons. As evidenced by people with hearing. I mean, are we really doing this?

Yes they are and I'm truly grateful even though I still see Whoops Now has you pressed

iOv9eDwVqPn7S.gif

You asked for honesty.

cAn8rEw.gif

Can you extend the deadline please.

-Janet's Team

tumblr_nd1fo8rOe81rrzi1eo1_500.gif

Bitch, you tried it :umm:. It'll take me a few days to collate the votes so if I receive yours by tomorrow then it may get counted...

J/W how many people voted? :asham:

An embarrassing amount :asham:...but the ones I expected voted and that's all that matters I guess lol. 

Review my votes please Bu haha

I was meaning to reply to you :lol:! Did I repyl to you on snapchat? I'm so lame at times!

• Upvote 1