Ryan Murphy announces new AHS companion show, "American Crime Story"

jarrylf

FX and Ryan Murphy are expanding the American Horror Story franchise with another anthology series, this time focused on some of the biggest true crime stories. Fittingly, the new series, American Crime Story, is launching with one of the most famous cases of the past few decades: the murder trial of O.J. Simpson. FX has given a 10-episode, straight-to-series order to American Crime Story: The People Vs. O.J. Simpson.

Based on the book The Run of His Life: The People V. O.J. Simpson by Jeffrey Toobin, the first American Crime Story installment will be directed by Murphy from a script by Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszewski (The People Vs. Larry Flynt)

Murphy and fellow AHS co-creator/executive producer Brad Falchuk executive produce along with Nina Jacobson and Brad Simpson (The Hunger Games) as well as Alexander & Karaszewski and Dante Di Loreto. Filming begins early next year in Los Angeles. FXP and Fox 21, the cable division of 20th Century Fox TV where Ryan is based, are producing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

200% here for this in every single way!!!

Eh, I can't really agree or disagree with his shows losing steam because I only use him for Nip/Tuck & AHS, I've never stuck with Glee or New Normal (especially) enough to be able to notice that. But yea I could see that being a concern. And I disagree entirely about the last season of AHS