ANOTHER teen shot and killed in Ferguson

bu.

or anyone who cares to be updated with anything related to Ferguson follow @TheAnonMessage on twitter! 

UPDATE 

Quote:
Police claim they mistook his sandwich for a gun. Tasered and shot 16 times. #ShawShooting

***THE COP WAS OFF-DUTY***

Quote:
Another life lost in St Louis. So little information right now, but it seems that an unarmed 18-year old boy was tased then shot 16 times by an officer, possibly off-duty. Not clear what provoked the event, but I’ll keep you updated as info is released. #staywoke #blacklivesmatter

Be weary of the police reports so far. ALL witness statements seem to contradict it, but the police refuse to interview any of them. They seem to be concocting a story right now to cover for the officer. It’s looking real grim right now.

Follow the Argus Livestream as events unfold tonight.

tumblr_nd5qy6IZFm1qaf2nxo7_500.png
tumblr_nd5qy6IZFm1qaf2nxo2_500.png
tumblr_nd5qy6IZFm1qaf2nxo9_500.png
tumblr_nd5qy6IZFm1qaf2nxo6_500.png
tumblr_nd5qy6IZFm1qaf2nxo5_500.png
tumblr_nd5qy6IZFm1qaf2nxo1_500.png
tumblr_nd5qy6IZFm1qaf2nxo4_500.png
tumblr_nd5qy6IZFm1qaf2nxo8_500.png
tumblr_nd5qy6IZFm1qaf2nxo3_500.png
tumblr_nd5qy6IZFm1qaf2nxo10_500.png

Will update as more info prevails. 

POLICE ARE DENYING IT

Quote:
BREAKING: Witnesses confirm police initially denied involvement in shooting.

Quote:
White protestors grabbing bricks and Black protestors are stopping them! "Our ppl will be blamed! Stop it!" #16times #shawshooting
Quote:
Tara Overby @MrsOverby · 39m 39 minutes ago

@TheAnonMessage protestors just chased police out of neighborhood

Quote:
REPORTS: 500+ gathering at the sight of where Myers was killed. More are converging. People outnumbering police 10 to 1.

I thought the they found a gun or the dude shot at him first??? 

Which story is true,,, Did he only have a sandwich or did he actually have a gun.. Did they tase him first and then shot him?

I read he was reaching for something, cop thought it was a gun and tased him then shot him...and it ended up being a sandwich. The police said he had a gun and started firing but eye witnesses said that he didn't. I never know who is telling the truth since the situation there has been volatile since Michael Brown. But apparently a gun was recovered...so it could be that the cops are actually telling the truth this time?

I read he was reaching for something, cop thought it was a gun and tased him then shot him...and it ended up being a sandwich. The police said he had a gun and started firing but eye witnesses said that he didn't. I never know who is telling the truth since the situation there has been volatile since Michael Brown. But apparently a gun was recovered...so it could be that the cops are actually telling the truth this time?

So how do you get close enuff to tase him and turn around and shoot at him 16 times???

Ok but I don't understand what that's about cause anybody could be reaching in their pockets for anything. What business of his that the teen was reaching in his pocket. Were they arguing about something and the boy reached in his pocket. I mean was the cop randomly watching this guy and saw him pull out something. What situation was going on to where an off duty cop thought the boy was pulling something out of his pocket to cause harm to someone? :unsure:

So how do you get close enuff to tase him and turn around and shoot at him 16 times???

That's true! How does anyone justify shooting someone 16 times? 16? Like really? This shit is happening too often. 

Ok but I don't understand what that's about cause anybody could be reaching in their pockets for anything. What business of his that the teen was reaching in his pocket. Were they arguing about something and the boy reached in his pocket. I mean was the cop randomly watching this guy and saw him pull out something. What situation was going on to where an off duty cop thought the boy was pulling something out of his pocket to cause harm to someone? :unsure:

Yup. Hell I reach in my pockets all the time for my phone or ipod or some gun. But then I'm not black in America. Well they're saying he had a gun...and a gun was recovered. But witnesses are saying something else? So I'm confused.