RIP JAN HOOKS

downeaznboi

Um SNL isn't all white, nor was 30 Rock nor was designing women Joe  :umm:

I hope you don't think I literally meant white show just cause of all white casts. Of course i'm not talking about snl they've always had someone black on board. :umm: The other shows were catered to white audiences and white humor. I'm not gonna get into a debate about this but people know what I mean by it when I say white shows. It appeals to the white demographic

I hope you don't think I literally meant white show just cause of all white casts. Of course i'm not talking about snl they've always had someone black on board. :umm: The other shows were catered to white audiences and white humor. I'm not gonna get into a debate about this but people know what I mean by it when I say white shows. It appeals to the white demographic

Um Joe...there are shows that are created for more white audiences, but 30 Rock isn't remotely that show, 30 Rock appealed to all audiences that's why they had a diverse cast and diverse writers...same with 3rd Rock on diverse writers and subject matters, that's why I find both shows have a broad appeal, but if you write off a show with a mostly white cast you don't find out really what the appeal or target demographic is. It's just a blanket statement I don't agree with with majority of the shows above.

Um Joe...there are shows that are created for more white audiences, but 30 Rock isn't remotely that show, 30 Rock appealed to all audiences that's why they had a diverse cast and diverse writers...same with 30 Rock on diverse writers and subject matters, that's why I find both shows have a broad appeal, but if you write off a show with a mostly white cast you don't find out really what the appeal or target demographic is. It's just a blanket statement I don't agree with with majority of the shows above.

It shows how uncultured and stupid some people can really be

To actually sit and divide TV shows into race wars is sad... MLK didn't die for this -_-

• Upvote 2

:wacko: stfu.. Seriously.. wtf :blink:

next time quote all of what I said. You purposefully failed to leave out where I said white demographic. I,m not here for your queeny gayness today. The stuff you quoted was what I said at the moment cause I didn't feel like going into detail when I was talking to Jarryl and as you can see later I said it again in detail. Bye homegirl :wave:

It shows how uncultured and stupid some people can really be

To actually sit and divide TV shows into race wars is sad... MLK didn't die for this -_-

So says the uncle *** gtfoh :lol: Where did I start a race war you oreo'd cunt?

Joes world seems really small

I guess so. I only hang out with blacks :)

Um.......... :umm: ....Ok................that happened :unsure:

Anyway, it hasn't been announced if it was cancer but it's what is suspected, people keep saying "an illness" so that's my bet. 

All I know is her Tammy Faye Baker is as perfect as it is ICONIC in SNL's  History, SHE OWNED. Phil hartman (who played Jim Baker) is my fave SNL cast member, and she easily stole this sketch from him & Dana Carvey.

https://screen.yahoo.com/church-chat-jim-tammy-faye-000000956.html

........................ if you didn't know of her or anything she did, you can say RIP and keep it moving, all the rest seems a bit disrestpectful... :umm:

um just what the hell did I say that was disrespectful to her especially regarding my last post which wasn't even about her :mellow: It was about SNL period. Anyone would get it that I obviously didn't know about her being I didn't watch the show. If that's the only clip to provide for her legacy well then i'm sorry. I already said RIP with my first post so y'all the ones who should've kept it moving in the first place after I said it. Y'all can keep this thread cause after this post i'm not here for all the drama, debating, and back and forth today. :)