Amanda Bynes is currently revealing on Twitter that her father abused her as a child. Also says the n word

bu.

He called me ugly as a child and then asked me if I wanted to have sex with him and i did not know how to respond and I said no and then

Retweet1,219 retweets1.2K
Favorite1,066 favorites1.1K
More

I need to tell the truth about my dad

Retweet989 retweets989
Favorite1,079 favorites1.1K
More

My dad was verbally and physically abuse to me as a child

Retweet908 retweets908
Favorite1,055 favorites1.1K
More

I am in love & quite honestly it changed my life

Retweet861 retweets861
Favorite1,738 favorites1.7K
More

Help a nigga out and hop off ma dick

Retweet23,214 retweets23K
Favorite14,632 favorites15K
More

What I need help with is looking pretty

saying or doing something inappropriate around me so I could get him arrested & put in jail for the rest of his perverted life

Retweet196 retweets196
Favorite310 favorites310
More

My dad fondled himself in front of me so many times that i started recording him on my phone in hopes of catching him

I was forced to live with my dad which was a total nightmare

==============================

Phones didn't have cameras when she was a child

10301534_638082642948194_632210385865905

I hate to be harsh because this is such a traumatic experience for anyone to survive. However, given her record it seems like she is in serious need of mental help. She doesn't at all behave like an abuse victim. This is a very serious accusation and it seems like she's frivolously bringing it up in the same attention whore style as all of her previous tweets and statements. I'll leave me judgement open to revision if some evidence comes to light, but regardless I surely hope she gets her act together. This Lindsay-esque behavior has got to go.

• Upvote 2

I hate to be harsh because this is such a traumatic experience. However, given her record it seems like she is in serious need of mental help. She doesn't at all behave like an abuse victim. This is a very serious accusation and it seems like she's frivolously bringing it up in the same attention whore style as all of her previous tweets and statements. I'll leave me judgement open to revision if some evidence comes to light, but regardless I surely hope she gets her act together. This Lindsay-esque behavior has got to go.

She really does need help. It's not even funny any more. I thought she had gotten help but it looks like she's relapsed.

• Upvote 1

She really does need help. It's not even funny any more.

It really isn't at all. Nobody knows her parents better than her, but when she started this foolishness her parents were the first to rush to her side to try to help her. This is a sick way to repay them.

It really isn't at all. Nobody knows her parents better than her, but when she started this foolishness her parents were the first to rush to her side to try to help her. This is a sick way to repay them.

She's now moving onto accusing her mother of stuff. Either she's been hacked or has seriously lost it. If she's telling the truth then damn...it explains a lot but even then, the fact she said she tried recording it on her phone when those kinds of phones didn't exist when she was a child says something is not right about this.

Amanda Bynes -- Parents Seek Mental Health Treatment ... Amanda Flees

Amanda Bynes is fleeing New York City after learning her parents were planning to go to NYC to get her in a mental health facility ... TMZ has learned.

We're told Bynes first went to LaGuardia to get out of town but was ordered out of the Airport after screaming at a ticket agent. She was agitated that a flight wasn't immediately leaving. She then jumped in a car to make her way to JFK.

Our sources say ... Amanda's parents have been trying to reason with their daughter to get help for her condition, but Amanda has refused. We're told Amanda's parents had already made plans to put her in a specific facility and had reserved a room, provided they could get their daughter on board.

Amanda is now on the warpath against her dad, saying on Twitter, "He called me ugly as a child." She goes on to make an unsubstantiated sexual misconduct accusation.

She also says, "My dad was verbally and physically abuse (sic) to me as a child."

So far ... Amanda's parents can't find her.

Story Developing

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/10/amanda-bynes-parents-mental-health-treatment-airport-nyc/#ixzz3Fl30AZSI

---------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I think she's lost it.

amanda bynes @amandabynes  ·  3h 3 hours ago

My dad never did any of those things The microchip in my brain made me say those things but he's the one that ordered them to microchip me

This wouldnt suprise me if true. From what I have seen of this girl, she seems to be suffering from PTSD. She more than likely has been abused. Poor girl  :(

It's not even remotely funny anymore. She's walking in Britney territory circa 2006. :tear:

Ironically, just earlier this week, someone on lipstickalley said they believed Amanda had been abused which is why she was now having a breakdown.

She wishes she was on Britney's level.. She's beyond that without the celebrity status

Sam Lutfi, Britney Spears’ former manager, is allegedly the liaison who worked with Amanda’s parents to convince the 28-year-old to fly out to LA. Lutfi’s name has been surrounded by controversy after many blamed his irresponsible managing for Britney’s 2008 meltdown and psychiatric hold.

So, how did he contribute to Amanda’s hospitalization? TMZ claims that Sam contacted Amanda on Thursday, telling the former child star that he would connect her with a lawyer in LA so that she could sue her parents.

Lutfi explained to Amanda that she would be driven to a lawyer’s office before dropping her off at a hotel – however, she was taken straight to a Pasadena hospital instead.

Bynes briefly commented on her relationship with Lutfi yesterday, seemingly confirming the reports of a lawyer ruse:

Last time I trusted Lutfi he put me in a conservatorship which ended in August I'm not stupid. You are all listening to my brain…I can handle Sam, he just flew me back to LA and I'm going to meet some sick lawyers.

We’ll keep you updated as the story continues.