Ordering food online...

EphraimAdamz

Are you a fan of ordering food online? Ive done domino's in the past, and tonight I did Papa Johns. It wasn't anything revolutionary but what's your thoughts on ordering food from your phone/computer?

Are you more traditional or is this the way of the future?

I know a lady who had her grocery bags delivered to her doorstep -_-

Pizza & Subs online.. 

Angie and I discussed how the world (at least the US) is becoming more anti-social.. Yet I think it's just the convenience of ordering something via the internet

I cannot remember the last time I called a pizza joint to do an order.. A computer can't fuck up my order -_-

My friend has his groceries delivered... He lives in DC with no car... So it can cut down on time and travel (especially if you work 5 days a week)... Again, I see it as convenience rather than laziness or what-have-you. I'm sure there are lazy people out there using this specific service.. but I can see 

• Upvote 2

Just ordered a pizza from Pizza Hut's mobile site on my phone tonight on my way home from work. Mainly cuz its convienent and you get even better deals ..the "online" specials are >>> got a large 2topping pizza for $7.99. Ive done the online ordering alot, never a fuck up and hey if there ever is one.. I will hit them with the "I should be compensated for the mistake that was made" ..I dnt play when it comes to fuckups.

• Upvote 2

I can order everything from subs to steaks online at work....in the Suburban areas of Detroit there is a LOT of wealth, so there are lots of businesses that cater to high end clientele that don't have time to bother with calling in and blah blah.....I can go online order a prime rib burger exactly the way I want it made, and have it delivered....pay and include tip

Just ordered a pizza from Pizza Hut's mobile site on my phone tonight on my way home from work. Mainly cuz its convienent and you get even better deals ..the "online" specials are >>> got a large 2topping pizza for $7.99. Ive done the online ordering alot, never a fuck up and hey if there ever is one.. I will hit them with the "I should be compensated for the mistake that was made" ..I dnt play when it comes to fuckups.

Pizza Hut is good for that price.....

I do it al the time.  A lot of places allow you to set the time you want to pick it up in advance which I love.  SO if I know my commute, I can time it so my shit is ready right on the way home.  Order when you decide what you want to eat that night set the time after work to get it and there you go. 

Don't have to call ahead, or wait at the restaurant or whatever after a long day.

I personally don't do it but have been present many times for it. Seamless is big here in NYC and you can literally get any food, it's kind of amazing. But when I'm alone I like to just go and pick it up, I feel so spoiled and selfish for some reason asking someone to bring it to me :asham:

I do it much more now since I've been in college. It's just so much easier. There was one place I actually called in to order during my freshman year. They screwed up my order so often. I find it's much better when they can just read it off the screen or whatever when I order online. I don't too quickly have it delivered, though, unless I'm too busy. I prefer picking it up. I don't wanna be that lazy :lol: Plus, it helps me learn my way around the city.

Is this the part where we're suppose to ask why? :umm: I hate when someone does what you just did... Tell us,you dnt like something but leaves out the reason why :sigh::lol:

I have to keep the thread going, im here for hits :umm:

And to answer, the quality got bad and they stopped doing the all you can eat dine-in Pizza Hut buffet restaurants.