Kelly Rowland as Donna Summer?

Bailey

1. You just contradicted yourself.. You just admitted that Lena Horne's Family denied Janet Jackson.

4. I didn't say that :blink: And I don't care about your taste in movies.. The point is you seen this movie and somehow enjoyed Kelly's shit acting.. Mind you, no nominations.. no awards for any of her "parts"

I'ma just answer 1 and 4 for you cause the other ones now are irrelevant

1. I didn't contradict anything. The Hornes had no control over that movie the same way as Tina, Michael and the Jackson 5, Aaliyah's family, and Notorious BIG's family had no control over their movies. They can say whatever they want but if someone is gonna play in the movie they're gonna do it. Janet could've made that movie regardless of what Lena and her family had to say about it. Therefore they didn't deny Janet shit lol

2. What are you talking about? Yeah I saw the movie. You can't tell how a movie is unless you watch it right? :umm: Tell me where I said I enjoyed her acting in the movie or the movie itself which I already stated was cheap and dumb. I said and will continue to say her acting isn't bad or horrible. It's tolerable and better than Justin and Beyonce's acting

I'ma just answer 1 and 4 for you cause the other ones now are irrelevant

1. I didn't contradict anything. The Hornes had no control over that movie the same way as Tina, Michael and the Jackson 5, Aaliyah's family, and Notorious BIG's family had no control over their movies. They can say whatever they want but if someone is gonna play in the movie they're gonna do it. Janet could've made that movie regardless of what Lena and her family had to say about it. Therefore they didn't deny Janet shit lol

2. What are you talking about? Yeah I saw the movie. You can't tell how a movie is unless you watch it right? :umm: Tell me where I said I enjoyed her acting in the movie or the movie itself which I already stated was cheap and dumb. I said and will continue to say her acting isn't bad or horrible. It's tolerable and better than Justin and Beyonce's acting

http://www.today.com/id/4363220/ns/today-today_entertainment/t/janet-jackson-out-lena-horne-movie/

"... Jackson representatives told the trade newspaper that she left willingly after Horne and her daughter, Gail Lumet Buckley, asked that she not take part."

Janet could have done it but was dismissed by Ms. Horne and her family

2) So you agree, she's a shitty actress and is NOT better than Justin.

http://www.today.com/id/4363220/ns/today-today_entertainment/t/janet-jackson-out-lena-horne-movie/

"... Jackson representatives told the trade newspaper that she left willingly after Horne and her daughter, Gail Lumet Buckley, asked that she not take part."

Janet could have done it but was dismissed by Ms. Horne and her family

2) So you agree, she's a shitty actress and is NOT better than Justin.

yeah Game that means that didn't have control over whether Janet did the project or not. Janet left on her own like I said the first time :wacko:

2. Just how in the hell did you get that from what I wrote? SMFH :sigh:

She's a huge Donna fan and really wants this part... Look wise she nails it... She can play the dirty sex goddess she was back then for sure, but what about her voice... would she lipsync over Summer's real voice?

I mean: 

Horrible song, but the way she changes voice at 0:58... I love that voice... And the way she holds that 16 second straight full voice note, like she's backing a cake. This was Donna at almost 60. 

But would be amazing to see her in this look: 

(from 2:00)

Can't wait to see the film tho... Those were some amazing and dirty times... If they don't sugarcoat it (which they probably will, cause they're not gonna show orgies at the office while Cher's doing coke) it's gonna be one hell of a movie

yeah Game that means that didn't have control over whether Janet did the project or not. Janet left on her own like I said the first time :wacko:

2. Just how in the hell did you get that from what I wrote? SMFH :sigh:

No.. If you read the article, they asked her to walk.. And she did :umm:

That doesn't matter.. Beyoncé is a shitty actress but Kelly is worse

Justin has won awards.. Where's Kelly