Rumor Mill: Omarion dumps gf over paternity test

jarrylf

Omarion and his Love & Hip Hop star girlfriend Apryl have reportedly split and it’s all because Apryl refused to give her son a DNA test to prove he’s Omarion’s 

Word on the street is Apryl and Omarion seem to have a very good relationship – but Omarion’s mom has been starting some drama. According to sources, Omarion’s mom has been hinting around that the baby looks bi-racial. She also mentioned that Apryl’s ex boyfriend is Mexican.

Screen-Shot-2014-10-15-at-6.43.33-AM.png

If this aint some juicy mess! That baby does look Mexican…just sayin’ lol!

So a source claims that after months of mama spitting that HATE into Omarion’s ear, he started having second thoughts about paternity. The source says “Omarion asked for a DNA test, and Apryl was offended . . . she started crying and carrying on.” The insider continued, “After Apryl calmed down Omarion asked again and she still said no.”

Screen-Shot-2014-10-15-at-6.38.25-AM.png

So the source claims Omarion ended up dumping Apryl! Oh and did we mention that all of this was caught on camera and will be shown later this season on Love And Hip Hop Hollywood!

- See more at: http://www.blackmediascoop.com/singer-omarion-breaks-up-with-baby-mama-over-dna-test/#sthash.zBH9VWvK.dpuf

Im not sure if this is real, but if it is, I agree with him, refusing to give the kid a DNA test is a major redflag, BUT 1 thing is yea the kid looks bi-racial but so does the damn mom so eh don't really care about how the kid looks especially this early into it's age.

Apryl does look mixed herself which could explain it. I, however, am in the group that says DNA tests should be mandatory at birth just to spare confusion like this. They can be opted out of, but only in writing by both parents. This sort of thing is just too much drama. Some women roping guys into taking care of kids that aren't his, and some guys denying paternity to kids that they know damn well are theirs. Fix it all from the start and make the tests mandatory.

• Upvote 2

It's an invasion of privacy and trust 

I mean, Was Jesus given a DNA test? :umm:

Which is why there is an option to opt out, but only by both parents. If one of them has doubts, they can be answered right then and there.

It's very likely that Jesus never existed so that example is shot.

Which is why there is an option to opt out, but only by both parents. If one of them has doubts, they can be answered right then and there.

It's very likely that Jesus never existed so that example is shot.

Well.. Only one of them can have doubts :umm: Right? :unsure: Without lying about cheating or whatever.

Well.. Only one of them can have doubts :umm: Right? :unsure:

No, both of them can if the mom cheated. Even if she figured she was careful and had protection when cheating, she can have doubts that it worked if she gets pregnant in that time frame and then tell the bf/husband causing him to have doubts, too. She knows she cheated, but she has doubts whether or not the man she's with or the other man is the father.

Maury ruined me. :mellow::lol:

No, both of them can if the mom cheated. Even if she figured she was careful and had protection when cheating, she can have doubts that it worked if she gets pregnant in that time frame and then tell the bf/husband causing him to have doubts, too. She knows she cheated, but she has doubts whether or not the man she's with or the other man is the father.

Maury ruined me. :mellow::lol:

Do you have it DVR'd? :unsure::asham:

Tests shouldn't be mandatory but if your baby daddy is asking for a test, give it to him unless you have something to hide

Ispot a contradiction....the tests shouldn't be mandatory yet the woman asks, he refuses then what? AND folks often have things to hide ...soooooo

Ispot a contradiction....the tests shouldn't be mandatory yet the woman asks, he refuses then what? AND folks often have things to hide ...soooooo

I spot someone who doesn't know what a contradiction or mandatory means

Mandatory meaning the hospital doesn't need permission from either parents to waste resources on a DNA test that no one asked for

I'm saying, if one parent is unsure.. He or she should privately get a DNA test completed

I don't think tests should be made mandatory but they should be enforced should a father require one and a mother refuses.

Bingo. If not even for the father, when a kid becomes of age they deserve to know who is NOT their father. All these mothers that dont want the lid blown off of the harsh truth should be a time of the past. Im so against mother's who are deceitful to their spouse. and/or the child. How DARE YOU, BITCH?! You dont get to create your own scenario of how you want shit to play out if the facts dont support it. The Nerve of these socalled "women"

Bingo. If not even for the father, when a kid becomes of age they deserve to know who is NOT their father. All these mothers that dont want the lid blown off of the harsh truth should be a time of the past. Im so against mother's who are deceitful to their spouse. and/or the child. How DARE YOU, BITCH?! You dont get to create your own scenario of how you want shit to play out if the facts dont support it. The Nerve of these socalled "women"

If they have nothing to hide then why refuse one? Some people just use their kids as a way to make someones life hell - it pisses me off.

• Upvote 1

Maybe I should clarify what I'm meaning by mandatory. In the routine paperwork that parents always have to fill out at the birth of a child, I think that within it there should be either a short form or just the question:

Do you want to test your child's DNA to establish parental (lineage?)? Yes or No?

1. If YES, then the DNA test is taken.

2. If NO, then both parents must sign that they agree to that. If one parent refuses and the other wants the test, be they the mother or the father, then the test is taken anyway.

Test results can be witheld and placed in a file with the hospital until a necessary time such as child support hearings or the child reaches a certain age (16 - 18 minimum?) and can request it themselves. If parents don't want to make a decision at the birth then they can do a private test at a later time.

• Upvote 1