Snoop & Iggy have been BEEFIN' and we havent covered it?

janetDAYZ

CNN) - Ooh, looks like things are heating up between Snoop Dogg and Iggy Azalea -- and not in a good way.

For yet another day, the two rappers went at it on social media, with Snoop baiting her, Iggy responding and Snoop egging her on.

The back-and-forth started Sunday night when Snoop posted a meme and titled it "Iggy Azalea No Make Up."

The Instagram insult generated 11,000 comments and 50,000 likes.

So Iggy posted some not-so-fancy tweets in response.

They've since been deleted. But hey, this is the Internet -- and nothing is truly gone.

"Everytime I've ever spoken to you you've always been nice as hell, I'm disappointed you'd be such an ass for no reason," one said.

"Why would you post such a mean pic on insta when you send your body guards to ask me for pictures every time we are at shows."

That was Monday.

Cue Tuesday, when Snoop was back with more -- some decidedly mean ones.

He called her the b-word in one, asking her to "cool out" because he was only kidding.

In another Instagram post, he cranked it up a notch, threatening her.

And, just to rub it in, he posted a side-by-side of Iggy and Marlon Wayans' in-drag character from "White Chicks."

Iggy fired back.

"If I'm a (b-word) for asking why you are supportive to my face but another way on your Instagram then so be it," one tweet said.

"Post away about this '(b-word)' I've seen all the memes the world has to offer in regards to me i honestly don't care," another said.

Snoop responded with more expletives. Iggy followed with some retweets from supportive fans.

She then posted: "Ima be the bigger man in this situation and leave it be."

ima be the bigger man in this situation and leave it be.

— IGGY AZALEA (@IGGYAZALEA) October 15, 2014

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/15/showbiz/snoop-iggy-feud/index.html?c=&page=2

Because it was stupid and it's over now (I knew it wouldn't last a week), he did too much and and apologized, I knew he would.

Snoop Dogg -- APOLOGIZES to Iggy Azalea ... T.I. Plays Peacemaker

Snoop Dogg has declared a truce with Iggy Azalea ... officially squashing the beef after just one phone convo with T.I.

Snoop just posted a video mea culpa where he says, "No more bad talk. I apologize. I won't do it again." He says the peace treaty was engineered by Iggy's manager ... T.I. 

Snoop never mentions Iggy by name during the brief message -- but Iggy immediately accepted the apology on Twitter.

With the war of words so heated, you gotta wonder what T.I. said to cool things off so quickly. We spoke to Snoop and he would only say ... "Tip called me, it's over. Got a lot of love for cuz, so I let it go! Too much money on my mind to worry bout a biiiiiych."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/15/snoop-dogg-iggy-azalea-beef-war-squashed-t-i/#ixzz3GM6jjcMI

• Upvote 1

My opinion is seriously divided on this. On one hand what Snoop did was racist given the "no make up" pic he posted featured an albino, then amplified by the White Chicks references. Would everyone be as cool if the roles were reversed? Julianne Hough getting torn to shreds last Halloween tells me they wouldn't.

On the other hand, I know I would've cackled had this come from the late, great Joan Rivers. Everything is funny.

My opinion is seriously divided on this. On one hand what Snoop did was racist given the "no make up" pic he posted featured an albino, then amplified by the White Chicks references. Would everyone be as cool if the roles were reversed? Julianne Hough getting torn to shreds last Halloween tells me they wouldn't.

On the other hand, I know I would've cackled had this come from the late, great Joan Rivers. Everything is funny.

This, theres no sides for me on this, he was an ass for the post in the 1st place since they were...I guess not friends but friendly anyway, but she should've just paid it dust, or mentioned something behind the scenes.

• Upvote 1

But the pic is not the issue. The act of posting it is, and that's definitely on him.

he just retweeted it is all. He didn't make it. If you look at his twitter he does this all the time. Just retweets pics, videos, vines, and whatever else he thinks is funny. He retweeted something that happened to be in reference to Iggy. He said nothing malicious when he retweeted it, he was just doing what he always does which is retweet.

he just retweeted it is all. He didn't make it. If you look at his twitter he does this all the time. Just retweets pics, videos, vines, and whatever else he thinks is funny. He retweeted something that happened to be in reference to Iggy. He said nothing malicious when he retweeted it, he was just doing what he always does which is retweet.

You know well and good that regramming or retweeting a pic or an opinion is the equivalent of posting it yourself. Whether or not he created it is irrelevant. Do you see him uploading apology vids for any of his other posts? I think that says it all.

The act of retweeting it is malicious :mellow:

no it's not :mellow:

You know well and good that regramming or retweeting a pic or an opinion is the equivalent of posting it yourself. Whether or not he created it is irrelevant. Do you see him uploading apology vids for any of his other posts? I think that says it all.

he apologized cause T.I. talked to him

So are you saying if I re-tweeted one of those Iggy screenshots you posted I wouldn't be malicious?

:sigh: And why did T.I. talk to him? Do I have to connect all the dots for you?

It was posted cause it was funny period. End of it. T.I. talked to him cause Iggy's on his label. Do I have to connect all the damn dots for yo ass? You think T.I. would've talked to him if she wasn't on his label? Hell no. BYE! :wave:

It was posted cause it was funny period. End of it. T.I. talked to him cause Iggy's on his label. Do I have to connect all the damn dots for yo ass? You think T.I. would've talked to him if she wasn't on his label? Hell no. BYE! :wave:

You didn't answer my question. How can posting something be malicious yet re-posting it not be?

You seem to be overlooking every significant piece of this. :umm: Who is pretending T.I. is not affiliated with Iggy here? If Snoop truly believed this didn't warrant an apology he wouldn't have issued one.