The Official Just A Little While Appreciation Thread

bu.

I loved it when I first heard it..the guitar at the beginning.  Still not first single material(ANDS was), but I love it nonetheless.

I remember loving it at first and then thinking why the fuck was it released when the album came out :lmao:! But I've always liked it although lately I love it! 

Does that Youtube video work? I couldn't tell as I have no sound at work

I remember loving it at first and then thinking why the fuck was it released when the album came out :lmao:! But I've always liked it although lately I love it! 

Does that Youtube video work? I couldn't tell as I have no sound at work

Yeah, the link is working..the sad thing is that I didn't see the video until I joined this forum in 2006. :umm:  :asham:

Yeah, the link is working..the sad thing is that I didn't see the video until I joined this forum in 2006. :umm:  :asham:

Mess - how on earth did you not see it :lol:??

I remember it being played all the time in the UK and also when she performed it on TOTP :wub:

Mess - how on earth did you not see it :lol:??

I remember it being played all the time in the UK and also when she performed it on TOTP :wub:

I didn't even know about the video.. :lmao: The song came and went(for obvious reasons). I remember seeing IWY and ANDS on BET.  But then again, I was in a different space back in 2004.

I didn't even know about the video.. :lmao: The song came and went(for obvious reasons). I remember seeing IWY and ANDS on BET.  But then again, I was in a different space back in 2004.

There were two videos.. The original (the one Bu posted) and a second one that's featured on her From janet. to Damita Jo DVD

LOL on 1st listen I did NOT like it lol, that 1 took a while to like, in fat it might've been because of the video, while I do agree with most of the critics of the video  that it's not THAT great, I do love it because if for nothing else we're seeing her with different looks that I thought she looked great with all 3 with, when that pic came out that she was going to have a blonde look I remember being like "Whoa!" lol. That beginning look is my favorite tho. Anyway yea it is the stepchild of DJ, Love Me For A Lil While is the full born 1 lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I love this track! Definitely doesn't fit the album at all but it's a good bop; it's catchy and light and fun but that video is a shame because I know Janet did not want it coming out like that! IIRC, she said she had to rush and make a video in like a day without a storyline or anything made prior so... definitely sucks because she probably wanted to come out the gate with an amazing lead video.

• 5 months later...

I love this track! Definitely doesn't fit the album at all but it's a good bop; it's catchy and light and fun but that video is a shame because I know Janet did not want it coming out like that! IIRC, she said she had to rush and make a video in like a day without a storyline or anything made prior so... definitely sucks because she probably wanted to come out the gate with an amazing lead video.

yas!!!

I was a little thrown for a loop when I first heard it, but I grew to love it over time ~ now it's one of my favorites from DJ.

The video was cute and fun. (Anything with Janet and kittens in it automatically wins in my book lol. It was also my first time seeing an iPod ~ she's a trail blazer. :thumbup:)