Want to guess who this actress is?

vaquero

Like, the media coverage this is getting is ridiculous so say the least. Why does it matter that she looks like one of those mistery cases Scully was trying to solve?  It's her face, her career... You don't know the full story, her reasons to hire Lil kim's surgeon etc.

People need to leave her alone tbh. Her face changed, so freaking WHAT?!

Like, the media coverage this is getting is ridiculous so say the least. Why does it matter that she looks like one of those mistery cases Scully was trying to solve?  It's her face, her career... You don't know the full story, her reasons to hire Lil kim's surgeon etc.

People need to leave her alone tbh. Her face changed, so freaking WHAT?!

Because it's strange human, freak-show, behavoir... Botox and what not, fine... but the two photos look like two different woman and that is not okay

It's sad really

Because it's strange human, freak-show, behavoir... Botox and what not, fine... but the two photos look like two different woman and that is not okay

It's sad really

And? She might join American Horror Story Season 4, you never know  :umm:

She for sure had a brow lift. Her hairline is way higher now then in the pre pick. I for one think she looks good, but her squint was her signature. Folks used to fuck with her about it all the time, especially kathy griffin, but it was what she was known for. Truth be told, I can think of people who look way worse. Renee still looks good in my opinion and I'm sure she can still act.

She for sure had a brow lift. Her hairline is way higher now then in the pre pick. I for one think she looks good, but her squint was her signature. Folks used to fuck with her about it all the time, especially kathy griffin, but it was what she was known for. Truth be told, I can think of people who look way worse. Renee still looks good in my opinion and I'm sure she can still act.

Right it's her signature. I mean if Wendy's went from Red hair to blonde, their brand would decrease (or increase)

this just gave Kathy a decades worth of material for stand up

this just gave Kathy a decades worth of material for stand up

Good, because her last couple of comedy specials were blah. She needs new writers and she needs to focus less on pop culture. I mean, she can still include it as a topic, but can she mix it up with politics, her family history, her dating life or something. I mean, its only so many kim k jokes you can make.

• Upvote 1

Good, because her last couple of comedy specials were blah. She needs new writers and she needs to focus less on pop culture. I mean, she can still include it as a topic, but can she mix it up with politics, her family history, her dating life or something. I mean, its only so many kim k jokes you can make.

Not too much on the Queen  :coffee: