Move over BRITNEY....JLO IS COMING TO VEGAS !

janetDAYZ

You're not goin to a show just to hear "classics" .you're paying to see A SHOW ..A PERFORMANCE. You can listen to the "classics" on your iTunes playlist for free. You might as well go to your nearest dumpster and empty your pockets. Better yet, give me the money if you juss wanna throw it away..Anybody who is foolish enough to spend their hard earned money on Britney (post 2004) is bout as mental as she is. Jlo is sane and can still dance. Britney doesn't even know what color panties she has on right now

You cannot seriously be comparing singing voices of America's Hillbilly and The 40 Year Old Back up dancer :umm: stoppit.

Britney was blacklisted by the radio in 2001.. So same amount of hits? Ehhh.. Nah

Britney is the superior celebrity.. She'll go down in history as whatever.

Well... Shut up :lol:

But you can tho, in spanish she's actually a much better singer than she is in English (source No Me Ames alone>>>>>Everytime Britney opened her mouth) 

Blacklisted (wasn't aware of this) or not it's still the point, they're kind of neck in neck in terms of top 20's from 1999-today

Well yea but I still wouldn't go out of my way & pockets to see her over someone who I think I'd really enjoy their show at least, Britneys show you might as well watch dancers on youtube with Britney's hit's on in the background and maybe a Britney poster lol.

I love ya too bitch ;)

the most awarded solo artist alive.

Actually that's Janet, TOF & Austin did the research on that 1

Oh yeah now that you mention it I do remember that asian dude she was married to. I was wondering why Jarryl said literally 1 husband and 1 boyfriend lol

Trust I know her past, I know her bio & public dating info up to today it goes Waiter husband-Diddy-Husband Judd-Fiance Aflec-Husband Anthony-bf Casper

Because her love life over the last ten years was questioned, not of all time.

Anyway, I've seen J.Lo before and she gave a great show. She can dance, has hits, and gives high energy. What else could you want?

Thanks bro

Basically, like if I won tickets or got invited or something, I'd legit be excited....not enough to go out of my way, clear my scheduele for the night, and break ma bank (like I did 2 times I paid for Janet tickets)  to pay for her, but I'd actually like to see her at some point in life. Where's I'd be perectly fine meeting Britney instead of seeing "perform".

oh yeah I didn't even pay attention to that. I just knew her vadge has a long track record. IDK who's worse her or Madonna

Madge wins, Jen only crattle robbed the last guy, madge has a history of looking at baby pictures of boys and then hunting them down when they turn 18 and stealing their youth & energy (tho it doesn't show physically) and then has them disappear forever.....

But you can tho, in spanish she's actually a much better singer than she is in English (source No Me Ames alone>>>>>Everytime Britney opened her mouth)

Blacklisted (wasn't aware of this) or not it's still the point, they're kind of neck in neck in terms of top 20's from 1999-today

Well yea but I still wouldn't go out of my way & pockets to see her over someone who I think I'd really enjoy their show at least, Britneys show you might as well watch dancers on youtube with Britney's hit's on in the background and maybe a Britney poster lol.

I love ya too bitch ;)

Actually that's Janet, TOF & Austin did the research on that 1

Trust I know her past, I know her bio & public dating info up to today it goes Waiter husband-Diddy-Husband Judd-Fiance Aflec-Husband Anthony-bf Casper

Thanks bro

Basically, like if I won tickets or got invited or something, I'd legit be excited....not enough to go out of my way, clear my scheduele for the night, and break ma bank (like I did 2 times I paid for Janet tickets) to pay for her, but I'd actually like to see her at some point in life. Where's I'd be perectly fine meeting Britney instead of seeing "perform".

Madge wins, Jen only crattle robbed the last guy, madge has a history of looking at baby pictures of boys and then hunting them down when they turn 18 and stealing their youth & energy (tho it doesn't show physically) and then has them disappear forever.....

Not here for Spanish since this is America.. And in America, we speak ONE language.. And that's 'Merican [/sarcasm]

Yes she was blacklisted by radio for ten years. ClearChannel wanted the sponsor her tour but Jive said no.. I can get the real deets later

I wasn't referring to dating.. I was referring to music. Madonna still wins but we're def not talking about that 60 year old hag

Yeah.. Janet is not the most awarded singer alive. It's Britney with over 400 wins. Janet has 300(?).

Not here for Spanish since this is America.. And in America, we speak ONE language.. And that's 'Merican [/sarcasm]

Yes she was blacklisted by radio for ten years. ClearChannel wanted the sponsor her tour but Jive said no.. I can get the real deets later

I wasn't referring to dating.. I was referring to music. Madonna still wins but we're def not talking about that 60 year old hag

Yeah.. Janet is not the most awarded singer alive. It's Britney with over 400 wins. Janet has 300(?).

The stans (Britney's and Beyonce's) have done a lot of..... "adjusting" on wikipedia. lol

• Upvote 1

I don't see Britney being that awarded, like doesn't she have like 1 or 2 Grammys or something small, like from what I remember she has a reputation of being snubbed with awards.

Meanwhile no matter what the actual number is it sounds absolutely inaccurate that Brit can have more than Janet, I'd believe Bey did (for her solo career), than Brit frankly. So somebody's doing some monkeying with the numbers

What's the real number then?

Janet was always listed as the 3rd behind Michael and Whitney. I think even Madonna was next but not sure but Britney definitely wasn't ahead of Janet. Take a look at this list. Her fans are even including magazine awards :lmao: Anything to get her to the top smh. Also game if you read that wikipedia list some of the awards aren't even good ones. She won an award for Worst Actress and Worst Original Song for the Raspberry Awards and she won an Ivor Novello Award for "Most Performed Work" :umm:

http://www.britney.com/us/awards

SINGLES AWARDS

Platinum (USA): "...Baby One More Time"

Platinum (USA): "From The Bottom of My Broken Heart"

Platinum (USA): "Gimme More"

Platinum (USA): "Piece of Me"

1999 Music Week Awards Highest Selling Singles Artist in the UK ("...Baby One More Time")

1999 MTV Europe Music Awards Best Song ("...Baby One More Time")

2000 BMI Pop Awards Honored Most Performed BMI Songs ("Sometimes")

2001 BMI Pop Awards Honored Most Performed BMI Songs ("(You Drive Me) Crazy")

2004 Billboard Music Awards Hot Dance Sales Single of the Year ("Me Against The Music" feat. Madonna)

2004 Teen Choice Awards Choice Single ("Toxic")

2005 Grammy Best Dance Recording ("Toxic")

2005 Ivor Novello Awards (Ivors) PRS Most Performed Work ("Toxic")

2005 ASCAP Pop Music Awards Honored Most Performed ASCAP Songs ("Toxic")

2008 Fuse TV Awards Video of the Year (“Womanizer”)

2008 MTV Video Music Awards

- Best Female Video ("Piece of Me")

- Best Pop Video ("Piece of Me")

- Video of the Year ("Piece of Me")

2008 TRL's Most Influential Video of All Time ("...Baby One More Time")

2009 NRJ Music Awards Best Video of the Year ("Womanizer")

2009 MTV Video Music Awards Best Pop Video (“Womanizer”)

2009 NRJ Music Award's Music Video Of The Year ("Womanizer")

2009 Sesac New York Music Awards Honored Songs ("Womanizer")

2009 Fuse TV Awards Video of the Year (“Circus”)

2009 Rolling Stone Magazine Awards

- Song of the Decade (“Toxic”)

- Album of the Decade (Blackout)

2010 MTV UK Greatest Track of the Decade (“Toxic”)

2010 ASCAP Pop Music Awards Honored Most Performed ASCAP Songs ("Womanizer" and "Circus")

2010 International Dance Music Awards Best Music Video (“3”)

2011 MTV Video Music Awards Best Pop Video ("Till The World Ends")

ARTIST AWARDS

1999 Billboard Music Awards

- Female Album Artist of the Year

- Female Artist of the Year

- Best New Artist of the Year

1999 MTV Europe Music Awards

- Best Female Artist

- Best Pop Artist

- Best Breakthrough Artist

1999 Echo Award Best International Female Artist

1999 Much Music Award Best International Artist

2000 Kids' Choice Awards Favorite Female Singer

2000 American Music Awards Favorite New Pop/Rock Artist

2000 Teen Choice Awards Choice Female Artist

2000 Billboard Music Awards

- Female Album Artist of the Year

- Special Billboard Award (Oops! ...I Did It Again album sales)

2000 Canadian Juno Award Best Selling Album (...Baby One More Time)

2000 Europe NRJ Radio Awards Best International Female Artist

2000-2006 Yahoo! Top Searched Artist of the Year

2001 Echo Award Best International Female Artist

2001 Rolling Stone Magazine Awards Artist of the Year

2001 Kids' Choice Awards Favorite Female Singer

2001 World Music Awards World's Best Dance Female Artist

2001 Teen Choice Awards Choice Female Artist

2001 World Music Awards World's Best Pop Female Artist

2002 Teen Choice Awards Choice Female Artist

2002 MTV Asia Awards Best International Female Artist

2002 Emmy Awards

- Best Direction (Britney Spears: Live in Las Vegas)

- Best Special Television (Saturday Night Live)

2003 Japan Golden Disc Awards

- Best International New Artist

2003 Hollywood Walk of Fame (recording artists)

2003 TRL Awards First Lady Award

2004 TRL Awards Gridlock Award (for most fans)

2004 MTV Europe Music Awards Best Female

2004 Brasil Music Award Best International Female Artist

2005 Golden Music Awards Rock/Pop Album of the Year (Greatest Hits: My Prerogative)

2008 MTV Europe Music Awards

- Best Act of 2008

- Album of the Year (Blackout)

2008 Bambi Awards Best International Pop Star

2008 Fuse TV Awards Viewers’ Choice

2009 NRJ Music Awards International Female Artist of the Year

2009 LOGO's NewNowNext Awards Always Next, Forever Now Award

2009 Bravo's A-List Awards

- A-List Artist of the Year

- A-List Album (Circus)

- A-List Download ("Circus")

2009 Teen Choice Awards Ultimate Choice Award

2009 MTV Video Music Awards Latin America Best Fan Club

2009 MTV Video Music Awards Brazil Best International Artist

2009 Virgin Media Music Awards

- Best Solo Female Artist

- Twit of the Year

2009 Billboard Decade Chart-Topper's Top Ten Artists Of The Decade (No. 8 )

2009 Billboard Year End Chart Topper

- Top Female Artists Of The Year (No. 5)

- Top Artists Of The Year (No. 7)

- Billboard 200 Albums Of The Year (No. 6, Circus)

2009 Guinness World Record: Youngest Female Artist To Have Five Of Her Albums Reach #1 On The Music Charts

2011 Guinness World Record: Youngest Female Artist To Have Six Of Her Albums Reach #1 On The Music Charts

2011 MTV Video Music Awards Video Vanguard Award

Right?! Britney being the most is news to me, I heard both Madonna & Bey before her.

yeah I edited my post to include the awards they have listed for her. I mean her fans are doing the most. Should we count how many times Janet won best abs and best body? like wth lol

• Upvote 1