Having sex with someone that is not single...

bu.

Only desperate folk fuck w/ taken ppl. It's farrr too many single ppl to mess with instead. Grow the fuck up and leave what's not yours, alone. Fuck wtf Game and Eff is talkin bout. It's mind boggling how ppl act like that shit is coo...if your options are that limited..that sounds like a personal problem. Have sum fuckin self respect, sad ppl.

Only desperate folk fuck w/ taken ppl. It's farrr too many single ppl to mess with instead. Grow the fuck up and leave what's not yours, alone. Fuck wtf Game and Eff is talkin bout. It's mind boggling how ppl act like that shit is coo...if your options are that limited..that sounds like a personal problem. Have sum fuckin self respect, sad ppl.

The resident slut saying this? I'm SHOCKED!  :o

• Upvote 1

Who mad. Yall folks juss look pathetic pursuing taken ppl. Can't pull anything else? What a pity :lmao: I've never had that problem ...you all will learn one day. So yeah...keep laughing.. karma will be right there laughing with you :lmao: dueces to the pathetic

Who's y'all? Don't get it twisted. If you read what I said before trying to go off and get in your feelings you'd see where I said i've never done that before and said that "I don't pursue, I get pursued" and I meant every word "I don't pursue" so yeah I will keep laughing :lol:

Who mad. Yall folks juss look pathetic pursuing taken ppl. Can't pull anything else?

No one pursing taken people.. That's a different story but I'm sure you've met a guy whose with a girl and banged him. Especially in the dL community of St. Louis

The resident slut saying this? I'm SHOCKED! :o

He stays unpredictable :asham:

No one pursing taken people.. That's a different story but I'm sure you've met a guy whose with a girl and banged him. Especially in the dL community of St. Louis

He stays unpredictable :asham:

Exactly! and here's a wrench to throw in this discussion. There are people who are involved in relationships who cheat with someone else who's involved in a relationship. It's not just the single people these cheaters are cheating with. Oop! :coffee:

You can have responsibility, too. This isn't one-sided here. We both need to have some self-control. The cheater isn't at all absolved, but the person helping them cheat shouldn't get off scot-free either.

You know what's going on. You know that nothing good can come from this except a quick release for you, and someone will be hurt in the aftermath. You played a small role in that problem. You have a portion of the responsibility. That's direct.

That's just shifting the goal post. :lol: Okay, you see something you think is good, by law it's tested, you see it has a certain mercury content in it but it was put on the shelf anyway even if it shouldn't be there. Why eat it anyway? You aren't starving. Say it with me, "no" and go.

Of course, but it takes two here. I'm not here for just holding one accountable when both have a problem.

This really happened to me, though she cheated with a female friend of mine, so from that experience I say I'd be upset with both. Obviously I'm much more angry and hurt by my girlfriend for lying and deceiving me into thinking she cared about me. However, that doesn't let my friend (or the man) off the hook since she(he) knew I was in a relationship with her. She(he) could have said "no" to keep from hurting me even if she(he) didn't tell me about my girl trying to cheat on me or try to convince her not to do it. She (he) could have just said "no". My solution was to cut them both off. To answer the next question, yes, I'd feel the same way even if it wasn't a friend who my ex cheated with. If you know they're in a relationship, why go for it anyway and hurt the partner (me) even in minor way? Was getting off really that important in that moment that you couldn't just go to someone else who at least seemed to be single instead of someone you know is in a relationship? You know you're contributing to someone getting hurt even if it isn't entirely your fault. Why do it? I don't get it at all.

these books you folks write make for interesting pot reading :coffee: I gotta say I have read Reyna and Norman's point by point blow backs, and I must say although Reyna holds herself up, gurl who gave you the koolaid to drink? :unsure: your thought process about cheating is very naive, its unrealistically optimistic, I think we have to understand that everything isn't black and white, there is a lot of grey area. Its just not as plain and simple as you would make it, especially not with gay men, its like there are no rules, and you have to look for some serious love out here, I mean look at all the single men here :umm:

• Upvote 1

these books you folks write make for interesting pot reading :coffee: I gotta say I have read Reyna and Norman's point by point blow backs, and I must say although Reyna holds herself up, gurl who gave you the koolaid to drink? :unsure: your thought process about cheating is very naive, its unrealistically optimistic, I think we have to understand that everything isn't black and white, there is a lot of grey area. Its just not as plain and simple as you would make it, especially not with gay men, its like there are no rules, and you have to look for some serious love out here, I mean look at all the single men here :umm:

My point isn't based on what does happen. It's based on what should happen. Like it or not, you shouldn't at all, but especially knowingly, be sleeping with someone else's partner regardless of what situation you think you find yourself in. Every last one of us in here would be devastated if someone slept with our own partners especially knowing they were with us. Why do the same? Is there grey area in the world? Yes. I know that clearly, but we also need to realize that it's a spectrum. A lot of grey is more black, A lot of grey is more white, and there's very little middle ground. While it can be complicated, it's pretty clear what the right thing to do is. Find your own man. Is it more difficult for gay men? Sure. I don't know. The pickings may be more slim for you all. However, that doesn't make my point any less sound. Just harder to adhere to.

You don't find love by manipulating other people, by being dishonest and untrustworthy. These are the very things that destroy it. Any "love" found by these methods isn't worth having, and is also hardly long-lasting. What you're doing when you take "love" this way is settling for whatever you can get and not something real. Optimistic? Sure. Naive? Maybe a little. However, I'm not wrong.