Preston is Heading to Dubai

Before you say "oh he probably going on vacation" 

That's one hell of a vacation. The average celebrity makeup artist makes, on average, $80,000 a year or $1,540 every 2 weeks (before taxation).

A first class trip to Dubai would be cost $25,000 (Emirates Airlines) one-way (leaving from LAX)

Yes I looked all that information up.. Feel free to do the same 

Before you say "oh he probably going on vacation" 

That's one hell of a vacation. The average celebrity makeup artist makes, on average, $80,000 a year or $1,540 every 2 weeks (before taxation).

A first class trip to Dubai would be cost $25,000 (Emirates Airlines) one-way (leaving from LAX)

Yes I looked all that information up.. Feel free to do the same 

:wtf:  :wtf:  :wtf:  :wtf:

Name another that resides in Dubai and would drop $25,000 to fly him first class. I'll wait :coffee:

PS Gil's comment

Why do they have to reside in Dubai? Celebs travel all the time and take their team with them... Janet isn't always in Dubai. If it's for an event then labels/companies have budgets for this type of stuff. This album better be out this year because for once I want to be wrong.

PS I didn't see his comment. Doesn't he always refer to Janet as "Mother" so sissys could be about anyone. Gil always talks about meeting up with the other kids - but Janet is never mentioned or anything. 

Why do they have to reside in Dubai? Celebs travel all the time and take their team with them... Janet isn't always in Dubai. If it's for an event then labels/companies have budgets for this type of stuff. This album better be out this year because for once I want to be wrong.

PS I didn't see his comment. Doesn't he always refer to Janet as "Mother" so sissys could be about anyone. Gil always talks about meeting up with the other kids - but Janet is never mentioned or anything.

FACT: Janet has a residence in Dubai where her husband works.

QUESTION: What label/company is he apart of that would fly him first class to Dubai? He's Janet's personal makeup artist. Obvi he's going there for her

FACT: I did NOT say anything about an album, single, etc. All I stated was Preston was going to Dubai to work for Janet bc that's the only client he has in Dubai

No he doesn't always refer to Janet as mother. Sissys is plural.. And it cannot be anyone BC no one else would fly him first class, around the world, except for the Billion Dollar Goddess

FACT: Janet has a residence in Dubai where her husband works.

QUESTION: What label/company is he apart of that would fly him first class to Dubai? He's Janet's personal makeup artist. Obvi he's going there for her

FACT: I did NOT say anything about an album, single, etc. All I stated was Preston was going to Dubai to work for Janet bc that's the only client he has in Dubai

No he doesn't always refer to Janet as mother. Sissys is plural.. And it cannot be anyone BC no one else would fly him first class, around the world, except for the Billion Dollar Goddess

FACT: Dubai is an extremely popular location for all professionals

ANSWER: HE doesn't have to be apart of a label/company. If someone has hired him i.e. another artist or designer or whoever then he will come under their team and will therefore be on their budget. You thinking he's going for her is you jumping to conclusions. I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just saying he might not be going for Janet.

FACT: I didn't say you said something about an album. I mentioned an album/single so that all the reaching for every little thing could come to a conclusion.

Maybe he's just rich?

FACT: Dubai is an extremely popular location for all professionals

ANSWER: HE doesn't have to be apart of a label/company. If someone has hired him i.e. another artist or designer or whoever then he will come under their team and will therefore be on their budget. You thinking he's going for her is you jumping to conclusions. I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just saying he might not be going for Janet.

FACT: I didn't say you said something about an album. I mentioned an album/single so that all the reaching for every little thing could come to a conclusion.

Maybe he's just rich?

They wouldn't fly him FIRST CLASS brah.. Maybe business.. but shelling $25,000 to a makeup artist? :umm: no

Only one Celeb he has worked with can afford to fly him first class across the globe 

When has he ever flew to Dubai (or anywhere) that's not Janet related? I'll wait.. please examine his Instagram (since he posts photos everytime he travels) 

No one's reaching except you :blink: You can continue to disbelieve my theory but Deep down, you know only ONE person could fly him half-way around the world

He's not rich.. He makes about $80,000/yr (base on the average makeup artist salary for celebrities) and even if he made more, he wouldn't spend 25% of his salary on ONE ticket to Dubai. $80,000 isn't rich in 2014... He would have to be a millionaire, which he is not 

He is NOT rich lol. And not to kinda shade him, but it's kind of a fact, judging from his FB & Instagram pics, it seems like Janet is by FARRR the only celeb who could afford to fly him around 1st class, in fact the 2nd biggest celeb name he has a picture from working with is Carmen Electra...it's not Carmen...whens the last time she had solid work? He mostly works with models, pagent girls, and drag queens (still pagent girls I guess). The odds of this being for anyone else but Janet is EXTREMELY low.

They wouldn't fly him FIRST CLASS brah.. Maybe business.. but shelling $25,000 to a makeup artist? :umm: no

Only one Celeb he has worked with can afford to fly him first class across the globe 

When has he ever flew to Dubai (or anywhere) that's not Janet related? I'll wait.. please examine his Instagram (since he posts photos everytime he travels) 

No one's reaching except you :blink: You can continue to disbelieve my theory but Deep down, you know only ONE person could fly him half-way around the world

He's not rich.. He makes about $80,000/yr (base on the average makeup artist salary for celebrities) and even if he made more, he wouldn't spend 25% of his salary on ONE ticket to Dubai. $80,000 isn't rich in 2014... He would have to be a millionaire, which he is not 

Who says they wouldn't? Neither of us know

I'm not desperate enough to examine his Instagram :umm:. You're acting like Dubai is some sort of small third-world country. Lots of people go to Dubai - It's one of the most popular destinations in the world. 

How am I reaching? Oh so it's a theory now? Before you were passing it off as if it was 100% right that he's seeing Janet. Like I said I'm not saying you're wrong. I just think it's silly to assume. Maybe if you said "it's most likely he's going to see Janet"...

How do you know he's not just going for a holiday? People do save up for dream holidays. Not every American chooses to stay within the 50 states all their lives :filenails:. There's lots of reasons why he could be going.

He is NOT rich lol. And not to kinda shade him, but it's kind of a fact, judging from his FB & Instagram pics, it seems like Janet is by FARRR the only celeb who could afford to fly him around 1st class, in fact the 2nd biggest celeb name he has a picture from working with is Carmen Electra...it's not Carmen...whens the last time she had solid work? He mostly works with models, pagent girls, and drag queens (still pagent girls I guess). The odds of this being for anyone else but Janet is EXTREMELY low.

And that's fine - but Game is saying it like he's DEFINITELY going to Dubai to work for Janet when all I'm saying is yall need to stop with the reaches. There's two more months before the year is out. If this single doesn't come out, you two are going to look really stupid. If it does then I'll look stupid but I actually wouldn't mind looking stupid if it means getting a new single or music (in an official capacity and not a leak)...

And that's fine - but Game is saying it like he's DEFINITELY going to Dubai to work for Janet when all I'm saying is yall need to stop with the reaches. There's two more months before the year is out. If this single doesn't come out, you two are going to look really stupid. If it does then I'll look stupid but I actually wouldn't mind looking stupid if it means getting a new single or music (in an official capacity and not a leak)...

But it does seem the most likely she is the reason. And truthfully, I so don't care how I look to others, I'm ready for any day of any week, whether it's next week or next year I'll be just as ready, I just have too much faith to just give up & leave it all alone, like I SO don't mind the reaches for HER, nobody else in this industry I'd put up with a wait like this from, and Im Ok with that, she's worth it, and with ALLL the build up of information from different sources, I have & had good reason to anticipate her return sooner than later. I'd rather look "stupid" for having too much faith than to look "stupid" for doubting her and giving up personally tho, but all in all, I don't think either side is necessarily "stupid" looking in the end.

But it does seem the most likely she is the reason. And truthfully, I so don't care how I look to others, I'm ready for any day of any week, whether it's next week or next year I'll be just as ready, I just have too much faith to just give up & leave it all alone, like I SO don't mind the reaches for HER, nobody else in this industry I'd put up with a wait like this from, and Im Ok with that, she's worth it, and with ALLL the build up of information from different sources, I have & had good reason to anticipate her return sooner than later. I'd rather look "stupid" for having too much faith than to look "stupid" for doubting her and giving up personally tho, but all in all, I don't think either side is necessarily "stupid" looking in the end.

No one if giving up. We just don't see it coming this year. That's not giving up - it's just keeping it real based of past experiences.

No one if giving up. We just don't see it coming this year. That's not giving up - it's just keeping it real based of past experiences.

Not you directly with that but you know there are a few more than I like to even think that honestly don't think she's doing anything and retired. And also that there are some who didn't see it for this year when this year started practically, I see that on giving up on the year, like I already know to anticipate come 2015 if she hasn't come we'll have (starting off) at least 1 "Summer 2016 is the time, it'll be perfect"....

Girl you Berra PREACH!!

This isn't about singles or albums.. That's a reach

This thread is about an employee going to see his empolyer. Anything else is outside my jurisdiction

• Upvote 1