King Minaj new single, "Only"

Unbreakable.

It's nice to hear her spit again without cartoon flow. I wish all three of them would find something new to rap about doe.

exactly. People so quick to discredit her just cause they don't like her but when she wants to get on it she does

Nope.

yup unless there's a remix lol

• Upvote 1

exactly. People so quick to discredit her just cause they don't like her but when she wants to get on it she does

Yeah, people come for her pretty hard, but truth be told, her flow is better than most of the dudes I hear on the radio. But she was the one who created the cartoon character image. Sometimes your image can overshadow your talent.

• Upvote 1

Nicki hasn't been doing the voices since at least late 2012 though. I think her goal with this album is to get back to that urban essence and feeling her earlier work had. "Anaconda" reminds me of "Itty Bitty Piggy" and "Only" is in the vein of her mixtape songs. I love both sides of her artistry though, even on "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded" she had those dancy poppy records but still had the first half  consist of straight rap records.