New Janet Pictures!!!!

MorganR

I think it's botox and make up.. The hair pulled back will give the illusion of surgery

As far as Twitter/FB/Blogs... Let them talk

Basically, Im over folks talking about "shes had alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll this done" and then let her wear minimum to no make up and looks like she did 20yrs ago. But yea I think (hell I know) she wore ALOT of makeup, and at most I think the only thing she's gotten in the last 10 years is filler

It's not plastic surgery. Anyone with basic knowledge of makeup can see that it's clearly contouring and eyebrow shaping.

THANK YOU, Im sayin, did they miss the part where I said yesterday that Preston mostly works with pagent girls & drag queens? He knows how to make a face look snatched, but what's Ironic, I like his work on Janet MUCH more than I liked Frans, like even tho this is over the top, its hot over the top to me anyway.

People are thinking she got more surgery cause her skin on her face is so tight. Botox does that so just give it a while

So does a pulled to the heavens tight ponytail too, adn she's wearing that...

• Upvote 2

Im happy to actually see her at all, that's how much I've missed her, glad to see her out looking like a billionaire's wife and actually alive! We probably went the longest we had NOT see any photo of Janet, except for her birthday pic, and in that pic she did not look as she does now, so it could very well be make-up and her hair is pulled back to the high heavens, that's actually one thing that catches my eye, how laid like world peace her weave is ....holla :filenails:

her look is very elegant to me, here we have a sophisticated and classy yet stunning woman, I mean aging like a queen would age, gracefully

another thing that catches my eye in a eloquent way?look at where she is...she is in the playground for the billionaires of the Middle East and the highest of European cultures, she is surrounded by  insane wealth power and prestige....

• Upvote 1

Her face didn't look tight on her Birthday, and that wasn't that long ago, she looked perfectly Janet....so I'm inclined to believe its the makeup and her hair being pulled back, if she had anything done to her face it was really recent.....gurl the best way to shut this shit chatter down is a better pic of her now :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Her face didn't look tight on her Birthday, and that wasn't that long ago, she looked perfectly Janet....so I'm inclined to believe its the makeup and her hair being pulled back, if she had anything done to her face it was really recent.....gurl the best way to shut this shit chatter down is a better pic of her now :lmao:

Well the new one was giving me lil Kim vibes. Its not the makeup. She has great genes it was no need for this.

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: The pic proves what I've been saying fillers/botox & heavy makeup. Sorry no knife work involved, it's a reach.  Hell if it's just extra weight then even the "fillers & botox" talk it s a stretch realistically.

It's been seen & proven time & time again, theres celebs we think are going under the knives and looking badly plastic, then when we see them without makeup it proves that pretty wrong, hell Kim without makeup proved she's still black at least. So to deny the effect of contouring and over the top makeup is also a stretch.