iTunes 12.01

TwistedElegance™

Have you downloaded? I haven't had much time to play around with it yet but I love the new font in the artists' list. It looks much cleaner. Artwork also blends in nicely when viewing from the albums tab. I won't miss those faded edges from the previous versions.

Not sure about the radio station banner showing up when you select an artist but I'm sure I'll get used to it in no time.

I need that side bar back too :lol:. It only works in some places...but then you can't see the songs like you used to unless you go in playlist or something. But overall I like it. It's modern. 

Is it just mine that changed from blue to red? Every time I see the icon I think there's an error :/

I need that side bar back too :lol:. It only works in some places...but then you can't see the songs like you used to unless you go in playlist or something. But overall I like it. It's modern. 

Is it just mine that changed from blue to red? Every time I see the icon I think there's an error :/

The red is new. At a glance I keep thinking it's the last.fm icon.

Yay! I figured out how to get it back from Google! :D Select whatever media option you want from the corner. I picked "Songs" in my case. Then hit the "Playlists" tab at the top and voilà! Sidebar is back for business.

Yay. :D

One thing they also haven't fixed is the crossfade. Songs will fade when played randomly or in a playlist but the feature is automatically disabled for tracks played consecutively from albums. :rolleyes:

Yay. :D

One thing they also haven't fixed is the crossfade. Songs will fade when played randomly or in a playlist but the feature is automatically disabled for tracks played consecutively from albums. :rolleyes:

I tried googling a fix for that, but haven't found anything. :asham: Maybe someone will figure out a way around it eventually. -_-

'the hell? :umm: That's a stupid change. I'm still trying to find a way to get the side menu back. :asham:

not only do I want the side menu back, I want to know what the hell I just pushed :lmao: because my entire Itunes window just popped into a small player only :unsure:

this is probably the most "different" platform for Itunes yet, from the changes I see already, apparently if you click the cover art of a song currently playing the entire Itunes window becomes its own stand alone player, nothing but that song, and the only way that I have found to bring back the entire Itunes platform is to exit out of the stand alone player entirely.... :unsure:

not only do I want the side menu back, I want to know what the hell I just pushed :lmao: because my entire Itunes window just popped into a small player only :unsure:

this is probably the most "different" platform for Itunes yet, from the changes I see already, apparently if you click the cover art of a song currently playing the entire Itunes window becomes its own stand alone player, nothing but that song, and the only way that I have found to bring back the entire Itunes platform is to exit out of the stand alone player entirely.... :unsure:

I posted how to get the side menu back just a few posts up. :lol: As for having the Mini and regular up at the same time, there's still the option for it under "View". It's the "Show Mini-Player" option.

The new font isn't as easy on the eyes as the previous 11 edition.

My issue is that my iPod has been lagging since I updated to iOS8.

Wow, really? I thought the 11 font was hideous. Too bold and boxy.

Btw, I discovered that if you Ctrl+V the image it will let you update artwork without the download.

• Upvote 2