Happy Halloween bitches!

bu.

Thanks. You know at first I saw this thread and just didn't bother like most people but I said why not say something since he's sending a nice gesture to us all. We're kinda like family anyway. Some with a little bit of incestial tendencies but fam none the less lol

• Upvote 1

Thanks. You know at first I saw this thread and just didn't bother like most people but I said why not say something since he's sending a nice gesture to us all. We're kinda like family anyway. Some with a little bit of incestial tendencies but fam none the less lol

Awwww you're sweet :lol:!! 

Awwww you're sweet :lol:!! 

lol did you even go out. I did all my partying last night and got tore up. Couldn't do shit tonight cause I have to work at 7:30am the next 2 days plus it's raining hard here. I had absolutely 0 kids come by trick or treating and i'm glad cause I had no candy for them anyway.

lol did you even go out. I did all my partying last night and got tore up. Couldn't do shit tonight cause I have to work at 7:30am the next 2 days plus it's raining hard here. I had absolutely 0 kids come by trick or treating and i'm glad cause I had no candy for them anyway.

so how is your asshole doing today?