10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you voting tomorrow?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Already mailed in my ballot
    • I'm not an American citizen
    • There's an election?

What is it for?

lots of positions, mostly positions that have term limits within 4 or 2 years, meaning governor races of states, senate races, sad thing to report election models predict there is near certainty Republicans will take control of the senate, which means the President won't get shit done :filenails:

Did early voting.  Sad that the voter turnout is so low in midterm I wanted Wendy Davis to get Gov of Texas but she has no chance

i think turnout was shit at my poll the old folks that vote all the time even said its kinda empty here. Democrats need to learn how to mobize their base outside of national presidential elections or shit is going to turn left real quick

:tear:  @ these results

I cannot with tonight, this is actually really big...tonight is a historic night, because it just shifts so much Republican. What does this mean for 2016? How will this affect the economy? I'm watching Miss Dow Jones tomorrow for real :filenails: .....shit is real tonight people , I think we just took a setback on individual rights, good paying jobs, and corporations that act responsibly :filenails:  I'm mad to hear the White House is actually surprised at how bad shit went, they lost both Congress, but those Governor races were a bitch, a lot of states that had gone Democrat before, lost tonight....Im praying for Obama, I would like to see his last two years go out better.

• Upvote 1

Can we discuss another fat elephant in the room? Did anyone not notice that all these new and upcoming senators are White, I didn't see any representation of minorities tonight, and that also scares the shit out of me....where are the next crop of "Obamas"? :mellow: this shit is blowing my mind right now...I feel silly even playing music, but I can't be arsed to think about how fucked up this shit is tonight.

I just can't comprehend the ignorance of someone just purposely not voting...and I'd say a good 7/10 times those are the biggest complainers. HOW DID YOUR DECISION TO KEEP YOUR DUMB ASSES AT HOME help you...how did it help our President (who most of the non-voters have the nerve to criticize for "not doing anything" when if they knew anything they'd know he's TRYING to do everything but getting shut down by the Republicants each time!...so how do you decide to change that? BY STAYING HOME AND LET MORE REPUBLICANS SHUT HIM DOWN...and now they're really going to see not only "nothing" get done but ...now 

Yea, very annoyed, very disappointed, a lil discouraged....but I'm over it, Im not watching ANY coverage but Daily Show & Colbert, other than that I don't give a fuck. I'm glad I did my part regardless.

• Upvote 1

THATS the problem, Democrats need to get their people out in midterm elections, these things matter because even if you win the Presidency, it doesnt get much done with a Congress thats Republican and stopping your every move.....I have to say tonight our people didn't do their civic duty, they didn't take time to understand the longterm stakes at play, and damn sure better not complain about how they can't get a good paying job.....

All in all that's the problem with both parties. Democrats are over sensitive but don't put the money where their mouths are pussies who can talk a good talk but won't back it up. And then ofcourse we have the republicans, the babys, the proud of ignorance, the proud of arrested development, the "if we're the loudest nobody will care how ignorant we are and how much we're hurting them, they'll just give us what we want", the me-me-me-ME, the bullies. 

We reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly do need a change, whether it's Democrats balling the hell up and actually standing up for what they believe in and recognize YOU CAN'T REASON WITH STUPID, So try, but when you see it's not going anywhere, MOVE ON and don't give a fuck about their bitching and crying about it because we do have the smarter party, we do represent science, evolution, equality for all, different cultures, different genders, different sexualities, and biggest of all different age groups, while the other party is mostly looking out for the old white males above all..........we gotta do better, I have faith we will, I have faith there will come a time where we will feel our balls, and shout down those morons and put them into their places, and take this country back....but what worries me is I don't know how far away that is....I do think Hillary will bring in a whole new change, because I personally think more people will take her more seriously than they take Obama, for various and probably obvious reasons (besides the race, but not saying that's not a part in it)

• Upvote 1