Preston Speaks Out; "No Facelift.. All Makeup"

I wonder why she did respond this time. Maybe the rumors were more out of control this time around? I'm not sure.

She is one hell of an enigma. -_- I'm gonna stop asking and just let her do what she wants whenever she decides to do it. :lol:

You know why.. She knew she would have to debunk the lies of her having cosmetic surgery.. If it were true, she probably would have ignored it 

I wonder why she did respond this time. Maybe the rumors were more out of control this time around? I'm not sure.

She is one hell of an enigma. -_- I'm gonna stop asking and just let her do what she wants whenever she decides to do it. :lol:

She didn't respond.  He did because his make up skills were getting dragged.  

• Upvote 1

I doubt she'd have let him say anything without her permission so she may as well be speaking, too, in a sense.

Janet has shut down so many people this year alone.. Preston was given permission to go on Extra.. Janet wouldn't allow it any other way

He wasn't getting dragged for his makeup.. People actually loved Janet's look

Based on the space between her albums.. This has to be the longest she's been away.. 

In terms of eras with newly released and promoted singles,  even if it's next year it'll be 3rd tied for the longest. If it's 2016 it'll be the longest.

3 years between Control-RN

3 years between RN-janet.

(not includking DOAD)

4 years between janet.-TVR

4 years between TVR-AFY

3 years between AFY-DJ

4(?) years between #1's - ____

And usually with all the years, the year before the album itself drops, she's kind of in hiding or not as public as other years....

• Upvote 1

In terms of eras with newly released and promoted singles,  even if it's next year it'll be 3rd tied for the longest. If it's 2016 it'll be the longest.

3 years between Control-RN

3 years between RN-janet.

(not includking DOAD)

4 years between janet.-TVR

4 years between TVR-AFY

3 years between AFY-DJ

4(?) years between #1's - ____

And usually with all the years, the year before the album itself drops, she's kind of in hiding or not as public as other years....

As far as AFY goes.. She was active in 2000.. (end of it but still)... AFY era ended in 2002.. and she was still doing some music.. If you don't include #1s (since you didn't include DOAD) then I think this is the longest 

As far as AFY goes.. She was active in 2000.. (end of it but still)... AFY era ended in 2002.. and she was still doing some music.. If you don't include #1s (since you didn't include DOAD) then I think this is the longest 

Well for starts I was counting the year of the official album release date, she was actually quite busy for most of 2000, but I was counting the release dates between TVR-AFY-DJ. And I excluded DOAD but included #1's because she didn't work half as hard or half as long to promote DOAD (or anything post AFY until #1's) as she did for #1's that era of promo, touring & videos (just 2 sadly) went from 09-12 (so I did miscoun actually, I always forget 09 and think it came out in 010, when she did technically release another GH album that year and have another song to promote). SO if we include #1's because it was a full fledged era, from the time the album came out in 09, yes this is 5yrs, and unless she's doing a secret album drop stunt, it'll probably be 6