Even though she's not that liked here by a vocal minority...can we at least admit she had some great bops?

bu.

as I stated before, Brit is a singles artist who has plenty of catchy hits. But as far as albums go, Blackout album is her best album to date

I dare someone say otherwise. Her other albums are filled with fillers.. Sooo many fillers

I'll accept your challenge.. 

ALL HER ALBUMS SUCK DIRTY ASS..  :coffee:

as I stated before, Brit is a singles artist who has plenty of catchy hits. But as far as albums go, Blackout album is her best album to date

I dare someone say otherwise. Her other albums are filled with fillers.. Sooo many fillers

I never really bothered with her albums except Blackout. Even then I prefer listening to the singles. She has a few cute album bops but I prefer the singles.

In the Zone is better....I said it. Every album she has has fillers, but In The Zone has the least

• Upvote 1

In The Zone is known for it's singles.. FACT

Blackout was Britney's best album to date... as a whole.. 

There exists no Britney album known for anything more than it's singles. FACT 

But there's the Britney albums known for singles(Albums:1,2,3,4,6,7)....and the ones known for A single(Albums:5,8).....the ones known for Singles are more known (and coincidently imo, better), and that's ITZ. 

In The Zone is easily her best album. And it's the closest to being taken seriously as she ever got. It has the best non-single tracks of any Britney era (Breathe On Me, Early Mornin', Shadow) and I like that it didn't rely as heavily on the Swedish producers. Guy Sigsworth, Moby, The Matrix, R. Kelly etc. brought out the best in her. My only gripe is that the Madonna duet was so awful.

• Upvote 1

In The Zone is easily her best album. And it's the closest to being taken seriously as she ever got. It has the best non-single tracks of any Britney era (Breathe On Me, Early Mornin', Shadow) and I like that it didn't rely as heavily on the Swedish producers. Guy Sigsworth, Moby, The Matrix, R. Kelly etc. brought out the best in her. My only gripe is that the Madonna duet was so awful.

No one checks for those songs.. 

THANKYOU, and ironically you picked my most favorite non-single tracks from that album. Also I'd add it's her most eclectic album, and I find it much more cohesive than anything else that came before or after it. The irony tho, Me Against The Music is probably the 1st Madonna related song I ever heard lol. I always liked that 1 but found it the weakest of the singles.

No one checks for those songs.. 

I've LITERALLY (and not in the sarcastic figuratively way, but in the actual literal way) have heard more people talk about Breathe on Me & Shadow than anything from Blakout that wasn't Gimmie More

Blackout was cohesively her best album, and as many here have argued one of her best, and my favorite Britney album. Now considering the lack of promo Blackout received I find its interesting so many think its one of her best works.

That's not that surprising or new at all, alot of Mariah fans call Charmbracelet her best album, alot of Bey fans call 4 her best, people are gonna like what they like, I however find all 3 albums forgettable, useless, and some of each of the artists worst personally.

• Upvote 1