Even though she's not that liked here by a vocal minority...can we at least admit she had some great bops?

bu.

Well out in the real world the only tracks people remember are the same cover songs that discount stores like TJ Maxx and Marshalls have been playing for years....

Crazy

Baby One More Time

Oops I Did It Again

Toxic

Slave For You

Gimme More

All singles.. of course they're people know her songs.. We're talking her albums...

Britney is NOT an album artist... Far from it. Her albums are mostly shit except for One.. BLACKOUT... ITZ has the best singles but Blackout is the only cohesive album that rocks from track A to Z 

Why is Blackout her best album.. It's the album where her mind was in a dark dark place... and she expressed that in her music they way she can

THANKYOU, and ironically you picked my most favorite non-single tracks from that album. Also I'd add it's her most eclectic album, and I find it much more cohesive than anything else that came before or after it. The irony tho, Me Against The Music is probably the 1st Madonna related song I ever heard lol. I always liked that 1 but found it the weakest of the singles.

I've LITERALLY (and not in the sarcastic figuratively way, but in the actual literal way) have heard more people talk about Breathe on Me & Shadow than anything from Blakout that wasn't Gimmie More

That's not that surprising or new at all, alot of Mariah fans call Charmbracelet her best album, alot of Bey fans call 4 her best, people are gonna like what they like, I however find all 3 albums forgettable, useless, and some of each of the artists worst personally.

but why then is the argument presented in a way that pits it against another album? The flaw I find here is the idea that liking one album somehow completely disses another, and that didnt happen here. I dont hear many claims against "In the Zone" and it was one of her better albums, I just hear sonically more production value and an edgier sound for Britney, for me the albums are a progression, and in that way both can still be heard as "good" Some Bey fans say they love 4 yep they do, and its not a bad album from Bey, Mariah fans down for Mariah something serious so I would be surprised to him them complain at all, its all butterflies and rainbows over in Mariah fandom ....:rolleyes:

There exists no Britney album known for anything more than it's singles. FACT 

But there's the Britney albums known for singles(Albums:1,2,3,4,6,7)....and the ones known for A single(Albums:5,8).....the ones known for Singles are more known (and coincidently imo, better), and that's ITZ. 

Its not about the popularity of a song off any of her albums, the truth is its about the sound being superior and folks slept on it...Britney still had it with Blackout

Its not about the popularity of a song off any of her albums, the truth is its about the sound being superior and folks slept on it...Britney still had it with Blackout

I disagree, there's a reason Circus came out almost exactly 1 year after Blackout, it was the cleanup album, the back on track album (and was a better album imo)

but why then is the argument presented in a way that pits it against another album? The flaw I find here is the idea that liking one album somehow completely disses another, and that didnt happen here. I dont hear many claims against "In the Zone" and it was one of her better albums, I just hear sonically more production value and an edgier sound for Britney, for me the albums are a progression, and in that way both can still be heard as "good" Some Bey fans say they love 4 yep they do, and its not a bad album from Bey, Mariah fans down for Mariah something serious so I would be surprised to him them complain at all, its all butterflies and rainbows over in Mariah fandom .... :rolleyes:

Because it's my honest opinion that Blackout is on the weaker side of her discography. They got pitted when it was asked to name an album of hers better than Blackout, that's how that works, I knew where it was heading. For me the albums are so not a progression, her discog is random as hell to me.

we could do a poll and see where folks stand, at the end of the day folks enjoy what they enjoy.....I dont think we have enough Britney fans here to do a proper poll though

We've already played that game with Discography Chat, the right album won. But regardless of a poll, what would even be the point? It's Ok if more people here think Blackout is best, I don't, and won't, I don't need my opinion to be validated by anyone else to stick with it. What we're doing here is all that's needed, discussing her discogs and giving our personal opinions.

I've always said half of Blackout and half of Circus would have been the perfect POP album.  Because the other halves of both albums are mediocre and/or terrible.

And another crazy thing is that I don't particularly have a favorite Britney album.  IMO, her most cohesive album is Femme Fatale..and sadly, it suffers from too much from autotune.

We've already played that game with Discography Chat, the right album won. But regardless of a poll, what would even be the point? It's Ok if more people here think Blackout is best, I don't, and won't, I don't need my opinion to be validated by anyone else to stick with it. What we're doing here is all that's needed, discussing her discogs and giving our personal opinions.

See you did it there, "the right album won" then you follow with "my opinion" at the end of the day its all someone's opinion, so we did what here? Come full circle, back to you like what you like and I did the same :)  see what we did there?

I've always said half of Blackout and half of Circus would have been the perfect POP album. Because the other halves of both albums are mediocre and/or terrible.

And another crazy thing is that I don't particularly have a favorite Britney album. IMO, her most cohesive album is Femme Fatale..and sadly, it suffers from too much from autotune.

I liked your post... Until I read the second portion :umm:

That album had no common them.

• Upvote 1

See you did it there, "the right album won" then you follow with "my opinion" at the end of the day its all someone's opinion, so we did what here? Come full circle, back to you like what you like and I did the same :)  see what we did there?

Y'all did nothing. The forum voted (without me) and they picked ITZ.. That's a fact.. The people have spoken

BUT

ITZ is the strongest album. But second best -_-